• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Trained White Cu Sidhe

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Regarding some feedback:
There are a few things I see as a problem here... physical and fire resists weren't raised to max and they're the most important resists... healing was not raised to GM before adding Chivalry, so it likely won't even raise up very much again...resist spells will also be more difficult to raise now that you have chiv and it can use 'remove curse'... mana and mana regen are relatively low (although it's balanced by high hit points and HPR)...

I would say if you can get 150 million for this, take it.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Merlin is accurate.. to me the main thing wrong with this Cu is the amount of mana. Cu's suck through mana quick, and with only 318 mana and 5mr it will seldom be using any of the specials within a minute or two of the fight as the healing alone will keep it at <20 mana during the bulk of the fight.

If it were me I would just kill the thing off or keep it in the stable hoping and praying the Devs eventually make it to where we can retrain pets or something. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe in being as honest as I can be, but I would not even pay 15m for it. I would just treat it as a learning experience and be glad I did not go above 110 on most of the scrolls.

Darkside

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
And this is on Catskills server correct don't think it would bring anywhere near 150 on cats , maybe atl

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean to pile on, but that Cu has a ton of mistakes, too little MR, too little mana, too low of phy and fire resist, stamina isn't maxed, who knows on damage increase. I disagree with Merlin in that you can get the healing trained up, but it's not worth it on that Cu. Quite frankly, at this point I would stable it and hope for a redo button, or, if you're short on stable space let it go. For price, it has no value to me, you would need to find a total noob to pay gold, which means it might be saleable on Atlantic! :) It's just not built very well, and was a mistake, by your own admission. :(

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Obviously we have people here who know how to do a cu.

I need to make a Q who I can do tmaps with. Mostly level 6 and 7.

Can someone give me the mods and stats / skills I have to put on?

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Obviously we have people here who know how to do a cu.

I need to make a Q who I can do tmaps with. Mostly level 6 and 7.

I'm just in the process of doing this for my T-hunter.... I'm thinking of going pure Chiv/Ai and max out on Hp regen

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm just in the process of doing this for my T-hunter.... I'm thinking of going pure Chiv/Ai and max out on Hp regen
It's all about personal taste really but I would avoid doing Chiv on a T-hunter's Cu. They love to cast EoO when they have powerful mobs of different types around them for some reason.

The temp for the Cu I like the most for damage output is the straight AI Cu. When I go to build one for an all around hunter I try to find one with high hp's (I usually do not mess with a fresh tame under 575hp - due to how expensive hp's are in the build) I also look for 75ish cold and 80 energy resist so I can stick the rest of the resists at 70. After that I throw on 1100 mana, max the mana regen and stick 20 hpr. Once you max the stam and the dex it will put you around 875ish hp's. It will also leave you room to 120 both wrestle and tactics.

The reason I like the straight AI is because they suck mana constantly. Throwing another special on them just adds to that. I have tried throwing Goo on a Cu like this but was not really impressed with the damage output. Plus it was just another thing the Cu would do instead of hitting AI which to me is the best damage output special out there... so I personally want it hitting as often as it can.

Abbarosh

Seasoned Veteran
trill i mainly let a mob target me and drag it off then kill with pet rinse and repeat its easier