• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tragedy at the Reward Hall!

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves to everyone*

Hello there. I bring you a tale of horror and disgust... Tonight as I was about on my journeys, frolicking in the crystals of Malas, I came across the EM Reward hall:

All of a sudden my heart grew heavy as I stared at this abomination, speechless. Toilet paper hanging off the precious statue, and greenery.. eggs brocken against the walls and doors.. a bag of flaming orc dung..

As I turned away to leave, I noticed a shadowy figure run off into the distance.. The town crier will gladly pay fifty gold pence for infornmation leading to this vandals capture.

G

Grambo

for the display of EM events and enjoyment lately i think they desirve it.... but it most likely was Baron

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for the display of EM events and enjoyment lately i think they desirve it.... but it most likely was Baron
Some of you on these boards are becoming obsessed with Baron - almost an unhealthy obsession... Leave him alone.

S

SUPRsalad

nah it was me. thats what they get for supporting the thunderdome.

BOOYA! :danceb:

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cyno has also increased the reward, and added a little incentive to find this culprit as well..

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you on these boards are becoming obsessed with Baron - almost an unhealthy obsession... Leave him alone.
LEAVE BARON ALONE!!
LEAVE BARON ALONE RIGHT NOW!!
I mean it... anyone who has a problem with him- you deal with me.