• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traditions

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Some are near and dear to your hearts.
No worries I have replaced the rune! I hope I hear more about this rune and why it's so important to you all.
In the interim I do want you all to know I want to create new traditions with you all. Not to trample memories but to create a new adventure for all of us to take together. I am hoping our activity will bring in more players to this great shard. I want people to know how much fun we are having! I want to participate with you, not direct you or be over you. I want people who have never tried Sonoma before to find out what they are missing.

I have some fun ideas and I hope I get everyone to come to the HOC on the 20th. I don't care if you PvP or PvM or even if you're a crafter or someone who likes to travel the world and explore. Treasure hunters, PKers, everyone please come. It's important to me to get everyone's input.