• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading ...The Finest Firebrew Ale ...europa event item

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading or Selling ...The Finest Firebrew Ale ...europa event item

Okies this was from the event ....

Brigands in Felucca Update!
As of 9am Saturday 2nd October all Brigands carrying Firebrew Ale in Feluccan dungeons have been found and killed.
Congratulations to those who braved the old lands and came away with a prize.

the last 12 brigands were on the loose..i was lucky enough to find 3 and kill em but only 2 had bottles on them...so maybe only 11 bottles on this night...?? although an event was run the week before that possibly dropped 10-20 similar bottles ....so 20-30?? total??

anyways i keep one for me and would like to trade the other for another europa em event item or maybe a true server rare...the item is on europa...btw

ok with no interests whatsoever?????? i will sell this item rather than trade it..see as no-one seem to want to trade 1 for 1 ....Errrr opening price will be 25m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
errr nice labelled ale for anyone#s bar collection

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies due to the lack of interest >??>>??> for the nice bottle of europa event firebrew ale...... maybe will sell it rather than trade it...shall we start at just 25m????? [20-30 only exsist]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies first bid from wolfrat as come in on the starting price of 25m...will be selling this item to raise funds to buy other europa em events i missed...will run this for 3 more days.....ends 22.00 uk time on the 22nd of december.buyer to pick up and pay on europa...

25m gold is winning this item............

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25m gold is still wining this 1 in 20/30 item

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ends in 8 1/2 hours...

25m is winning bid still by wolfrat

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no they were form this event...............

like i said.....

Brigands in Felucca Update!
As of 9am Saturday 2nd October all Brigands carrying Firebrew Ale in Feluccan dungeons have been found and killed.
Congratulations to those who braved the old lands and came away with a prize.

everyone was upset beacuse only half dozen peeps attended the first event...10-20 given out.....so the em ran a 2nd chance were 12 more were available....i got 2.. and sell one to get gold to buy other europa items that i miss[end]

wolfrat wins at 25millo the auction as just ended

Wolfrat

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the great trade and good luck with finding your missing event items!