• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] trading/swopping 15th anni hourglasses

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want 1999 2010 and 2012..for the museum.have all the rest for swops in multiple...or u can have a named cake etc etc

icq 267 208 357

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wait till tomorrow mate will have over 300 to look at so long as i can log them in:)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SEEMS THE RTB accounts dont get the gifts mate..or id have 500.....LOL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will gladly give u 2 of the above for the icecream...muahhhhh ...with a flake in..muahhha...sent u a que

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant really see any use whatsoever in the cbtb accounts....they can place..cant go fel...cant do this ........dont get that....waste of time and poor thought from the devs.....and from what i read old accounts have been wiped of chars too....what are the devs thinking????

Last edited:

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well RTB thing seems to be a bit fail for people who has played in last couple of years. But seems okay for me since I get to sell up some items. THP if your offer for Gold on Europa from some ATL is still around I have 60-90m on ATL depending on if I get all my arties sold there. To bad there are no gifts for the people who actually used to play the game, unless we pay for 1 month more we don't get any. So the ones who started playing UO 2-3 months ago they get the gifts as long as they paid. Well nothing for people to return to, lets face it, old players do not have PS or Items to compete. They could get some gold from the gifts to enjoy the game for the 30 days they have, but once again they will never change the things enough to have players coming back.