• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Sorcerer's pieces. (female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Catskills, but may travel*
I'm looking for a Etoile Bleue and the Novo Bleue they are jewelry pieces. I'm wanting both of them (the ring and bracelet). They are the jewelry pieces that are for the reward turn-in tickets in Britain. I'd prefer to trade the Skirt for one jewelry piece, and the female armor piece for another jewelry piece. Yes, I know that the jewelry is more expensive than the armor. I'm willing to make up the difference with gold, or possibly another item that I have. And I have many, many items.

You can either PM me in the stratics mailbox, or try my ICQ (293-838-689), or reply to this message.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've lost my skirt and my female armour ( missed the money). So i NEED your pieces. But i can only pay with money. What do you want :)
Please, sell me the two pieces. I very very need it.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I replied to you Ivory in the PM section. I just don't think I can sell those pieces for that cheap.

As of now, I'm still hoping to trade the pieces of armor. I'm very willing to toss in other items to sweeten the deal, if someone has some tickets laying around?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, i'll post here what i've sent you in the PM, so that all can read my answer because i think that you are too exaggerate

"Ok, the complete suite costs about 29, 30 mil. Sometimes i've found it also at 25 millions, but all the times it was male armour. 2 pieces 20 millions? I buy a new one complete also if it's male, thanks ;)
And 15 mil it's an big big prize that i wanted to pay only to have a complete female set.
So, i think that my offer is too high. I pay 10 millions for the 2 pieces. If it's ok message me. If not, good luck for your deal. I think that noone would buy 2 pieces that are usefully without the others
Bye!"

So it is. 30 millions for 6 pieces, 10 for 2. It's a good prize. And i repeat, noone will buy 2 pieces that are usefully without the others.
Good luck!

S

Sabertooth Bunny

tell ya what both of ya.... bob i got ur jewels... (its your friendly buddy blackout) ill take those pieces then ivory ill sell them to you... everyone gets what they want!!!!

S

Sabertooth Bunny

Ya man... i came acrossed a pair and noticed u needed them... i dont and i dont need those pieces but ivory want them so it works out great for me and everyone.. i may take a peek at some of ur items if u dont mind :)

Ivory... icq me or pm me so we can make plans once i get these pieces for u

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
` ` ` ` ` This trade has been completed. ` ` ` ` `

Thank you Sabertooth Bunny. I love my new ring and bracelet.

I guess I should do a promo for the trade forums?

"Trade forums worked for me, maybe you to".

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And i'm sure that i've lost my female armour and skirt ( not having money to re-insure it because i've died many times at destard) and you have found the 2 pieces. But np, now i've all the completre armour :)
Only one thing..... you are for me invisible, dead.
You are not correct and i hate players that are like you. That to take advantage like you.
And one like you, that it's name is .......fart_guy
Bleah........
In Italy, guy like you are many and it's the most reason that i 've been playing on OSI from 6 years.
For avoid lammers.
But when i find guys like you, i really thought that not onlòu Itlay is the country of lammers..
Why the young guy must be so stupid????????????????

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So because Bob was demonstrating the main tenet of capitalism (that being, sell for the most gain), and wouldn't resort to selling to you for less than he felt the items were worth, you come here and publically call him a lamer and tell him he is stupid? Posts like your shows only two things...first, that Bob is a decent businessman since he got rid of the items he no longer wanted/needed in return for something he did want/need ands on his terms even, while you show your immaturity once again, which seems to really be a common occurence with you and your posts.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Kiddies. Trade is completed, Time to move on if you can't play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.