• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading rubble tent pieces! Plzs read!

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello my friends. I need two green rubble tent pieces of the flag variety, facing West to East. I am trying to finish a tent on my roof. I have one blue tent piece to trade facing West to East and multiple Green and Blue Flag tent pieces facing South to North! If you have these pieces and would like to trade please let me know. Also, if you aren't sure of what I am asking for I should be available to show you in game. My icq is 53679735. Thanks much and have a great day! Ps- I am on Atlantic!

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have what you need, however they are on Pacific, easily transferable. ICQ me 244373602 and I can show you the ones I have. I was going to make a tent too but I think I am abandoning the effort. :p