• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading or Buying

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a few specific pieces of rubble to finish off the front area of my castle courtyard. Please take a look and see if you have what I need. If a trade isn't feasible, I am more than willing to buy... Never know when I might need rubble.

Need this bench facing south. Weight doesn't matter to me.

The southern leg end piece to a picnic table facing east.

I have an extra middle piece to sell or trade and I need the two (there isn't a middle piece to the bench is there?) pieces to a picnic bench facing east.

Thanks for looking and pardon the mess, I am in deco mode and I stink at taking screenies, always have :p

Last edited:

Creapor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
is that picnic bench inside that barrel for sale? :) if so icq me 39715400, also if ya have any extra rubble laying around your not planning on using i would love to see