• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading for tickets...

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need Origin. Have many other shards

Okay so apparently Trillian and I had a big fight and Trillian stopped logging me into ICQ (which I didn't realize). I've reinstalled and am now retrieving my password.

I am also going through all shards to see what I have extactly. But I have a question. Have they said when we will stop getting tickets yet?

I will update this thread with #'s per shard here in a bit. Sorry for the delay in trading. Stupid technology.

Legends: 16
Atlantic:DONE
LS: DONE
Great Lakes: 4 remain
Chessy: 13
Cats: 13
SP: 4
Pacific: 13
Sonoma: 11 remain
Lake Austin: 17 remain
Baja: 17
Napa: 7
Europa: 20
Drachenfels: 5
Oceania: 16
Formosa: 5

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I would like to trade for ones on Atlantic. PM me here or icq me 79415765. I'm on the good trader's list but haven't gotten to confirm with him yet so scroll down a bit to find me on the Atlantic one :)

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I just realized we have traded before and I have your ICQ still. I'm Aleata on ICQ 79415765. Holler whenever and I can trade you for the Atlantic ones :)

Thanks,
Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I contacted you on your ICQ no. - I could trade tickets on Origin for Drachenfels ones! :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got 12 for ya honey on Origin.. i want those europa ones bad!!

267 208 357.....we traded many times b4....THP

K

kristypl

did you have Lake Superior saved for me?
i have 24 on origin for you still
Kristy

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if ya Icq is working still...u seem to be showing offline al the time?? just a heads up....if the password retrival dont work...simply make a new icq account..see u soon me hopes.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah--I been trying to reach you for days.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got everything fixed, then real life played "Let's kick her behind."

I will be online this afternoon, but may be slow to respond. A lot of contract work has kept me off of messengers so I can accomplish paying jobs. (Yes, I know, sad that UO isn't coming first heh)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will be around too... cu soon... keeps eye on icq

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated top list with completed trades. For those not completed tonight, I'll be on ICQ after 6 p.m. CST tomorrow.

for everyone else, ill login over the week to make sure i Have the tickets if you do the same on origin as well.

Cheers