• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading for Europa

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tis soon the time for christmas xmas holiday trading, I will have a minimum of 20 on every shard and if the gifts are nice enough... i may even stretch to 50 per shard, If we have traded in the past or if you would like to trade with me this holiday season please contact me on ICQ 76844852 and i will be happy to reserve your shard for you.

Atlantic - 41 left (waiting to hear from Manufacturedsoul for possibly 18)
Baja - 41 left
Drach - 41 left (7 reserved for Muck)
Ches - 14 left thanks for the trade Demon slayer
Legends All gone Thanks for the trade Damia
LS - 41 left (Waiting to hear from Roomstomper 20 possibly more)
GL - 41 left
Baja 41 left (Waiting to her from Charlotte Sometimes for 4 or 5)
Sonoma - 11 left (waiting to hear from Lav)
Seige - 7 left (Waiting to hear from Lav)
Cats - 41 left
Origin - 41 left
LA - 41 Left
Pacs - 41 left
All asian shards 41 left
Best wishes

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends, Sonoma and LS covered, all others still available for trade, hit me up on icq 76844852 and lets get these trades rolling! rolleyes:

Elf

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be starting today, was a busy day yesterday irl... all those that ICQ'd me will do you 1st when you come on, cyas soon

Elf.

ICQ 76844852

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the trades Damia and Demon slayer, Still lots of shards available, and upto 41 per shard, so please icq me the bigger the trade the better :)

Elf

ICQ 76844852

A

Adora

Legends, Sonoma and LS covered, all others still available for trade, hit me up on icq 76844852 and lets get these trades rolling! rolleyes:

Elf
Now I see why you didn't respond again after saying you'd trade LS with me.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still have 20 left on LS if you still want to trade, Just because i dont answer does not mean i am not interested in the trade, probably just missed your message in the confusion of 20 icq windows open :)

Elf.