• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading Europa EM Item tinkets for real rares....Please read

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam off loading all my europa event item trinkets...just kinda pointless having to buy em when i miss an event all the time because my timing for events seems shall we say ''very unlucky''

All items are on europa....i want to trade them for real rare items....that is the olde server birth items...i do own quite a few and i dont want duplicates so please post all the sever items u wish for trading for the event items......Any items u wish to trade with me ''must'' be on europa or atlantic ony......AND i do not want offers in europa gold although i would maybe take a huge deal on atlantic only....really wanna swop the items for server births and off load this event trinket stuff and forget about em events for good.

This is not an auction...please give me a PC if u like for gold values .....

Will go with best offers by end of febuary in straight trades for server rares or huge atlantic gold deals only......

Feel free to send PMs.... seem to be best way so nobody else as a clue either......

icq 267 208 357

A Seed Bag with a Diseased Seed (30+)
Great Gate Race Competitor March 2010 (Sash) (~30)
A Firefighter's Helmet (~20)
A Dark Elf Long Sword (*)
A Mask With A Drowish Symbol Burnt In The Forehead (Tribal Mask) (10)
The Finest Firebrew Ale (?)
The Recipe Of Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose (*)
A Bottle Of Serpentwyne - Brewed By Father Grant [Full] (30-40)
A Bloody Halloween Mask (10)
Farmer Brynn's Prized Carrot (20 tops)
Bone Shards From The Skull Of Antirez (*)
Blackrock Pickaxes [Europa 2010] (10)
Augustines Mugwort Plant (*)
A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord Casca's Coronation (*)
Skull With Candle (Flamestrike) (*)
Prankster Halloween Mask (*)
A Painting Commissioned To Celebrate The Inauguration Of Britannia's First Lord Protector (*)
Piece Of Cloth From The Old EM's Robe (~70)

other items

I Died Playing Mesanna Roulette (Full Apron) (80)- chessy mesanna season 8
a open book
a bucket of water/empty bucket

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheer up mate :) your always unhappy about something! *Beats with happy stick*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a PC would help

75m bid on the blackrock pickaxe...seems quite low..but time will tell...still rather swop for server birth rare

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50m bid on the Skull With Candle (Flamestrike) (*)....again seems very low for this animated item...again time will tell.....but again i would rather swop item for item for server rare like chess pieces for example

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam off loading all my europa event item trinkets...just kinda pointless having to buy em when i miss an event all the time because my timing for events seems shall we say ''very unlucky''

All items are on europa....i want to trade them for real rare items....that is the olde server birth items...i do own quite a few and i dont want duplicates so please post all the sever items u wish for trading for the event items......Any items u wish to trade with me ''must'' be on europa or atlantic ony......AND i do not want offers in europa gold although i would maybe take a huge deal on atlantic only....really wanna swop the items for server births and off load this event trinket stuff and forget about em events for good.

This is not an auction...please give me a PC if u like for gold values .....

Will go with best offers by end of febuary in straight trades for server rares or huge atlantic gold deals only......

Feel free to send PMs.... seem to be best way so nobody else as a clue either......

icq 267 208 357

A Seed Bag with a Diseased Seed (30+)
Great Gate Race Competitor March 2010 (Sash) (~30)
A Firefighter's Helmet (~20)
A Dark Elf Long Sword (*)
The Finest Firebrew Ale (?)
The Recipe Of Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose (*)
A Bottle Of Serpentwyne - Brewed By Father Grant [Full] (30-40)
Farmer Brynn's Prized Carrot (20 tops)
Bone Shards From The Skull Of Antirez (*)
Augustines Mugwort Plant (*)
A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord Casca's Coronation (*)
Prankster Halloween Mask (*)
A Painting Commissioned To Celebrate The Inauguration Of Britannia's First Lord Protector (*)
Piece Of Cloth From The Old EM's Robe (~70)

other items

I Died Playing Mesanna Roulette (Full Apron) (80)- chessy mesanna season 8
a open book
a bucket of water/empty bucket
I'll offer 5 mil each on everything.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump....

Finally decent offers on these....Still loads of time though .....running till end of feb.....

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A Mask With A Drowish Symbol Burnt In The Forehead (Tribal Mask) (10) 25m
A Bloody Halloween Mask (10) 25m
Blackrock Pickaxes [Europa 2010] (10) 25m

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey your winning the dark elf longsword @5m..its ok price for this item and will sell if no better bids before end of feburary..
Great! I've yet to see any posted offers on the majority of items you posted so shouldn't I currently have the best offers on other items as well? You said it wasn't an auction but u did say you would accept the best offers for the items. If there are offers on items I'd appreciate u posting them, if not then according to your own post I would currently have the best offer on a lot of items.

Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Err no its not an auction with an end date...winner takes all..come what price!!! when was the last time you saw one of those??? on this board???

its a i want to swop x em event item for x server birth item....or take xx gold on atlantic mybe.......and yes like always i have had some private offers...hell i dont particular like the private offer system but this board lives by them.....

just a regular guy wanting a regular sale or swop for the regular price...i did state it was not an auction.

Thanks!!

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Err no its not an auction with an end date...winner takes all..come what price!!! when was the last time you saw one of those??? on this board???

its a i want to swop x em event item for x server birth item....or take xx gold on atlantic mybe.......and yes like always i have had some private offers...hell i dont particular like the private offer system but this board lives by them.....

just a regular guy wanting a regular sale or swop for the regular price...i did state it was not an auction.

Thanks!!
Yes sir I know it's not an auction as I stated before, however, by your own statement unsaid you would take the best offer at the end of February. Those are your words not mine. If 5 mil is the only Offer u have then by default it's the best offer, no? Like I said that's the way you set up this sale not me. If you are changing your sale rules half way through please state that now so I can reevaluate my bids.

Thanks!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again as original stated its not an auction.....This sale post is exact same as 95% of others at this time[end]

The best offers at the end of feb will be considered only.......if they dont make the mark then no sale

Hell we all love a real auction...olde style...winning bid takes all .....1 gold start type auction....but alas they are dead....never seen one on this board for many a year without a big reserve on it....would be really great if one of the big boys/girls did one for a change......THE PROPER AUCTION SPIRIT !.

At the moment in time nobody as bid anywere near the actual value of any of the items except the dark elf longsword........

Thanks !!!!

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your words not mine. It sounds as if you are changing the rules mid way through the auction due to the fact you aren't receiving the offers or attention you want for the items. You should have placed a reserve offer on items or stated in the beginning that you would turn down unsatisfactory offers *you did not state this in the beginning*. Due to the circumstances on how you are conducting your sale, changing rules midway through, I shall be retracting all offers I have made.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your words not mine. It sounds as if you are changing the rules mid way through the auction due to the fact you aren't receiving the offers or attention you want for the items. You should have placed a reserve offer on items or stated in the beginning that you would turn down unsatisfactory offers *you did not state this in the beginning*. Due to the circumstances on how you are conducting your sale, changing rules midway through, I shall be retracting all offers I have made.
Your TROLLING SKILL surpases any mere mortals

Thanks!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i have more time i will relist the items in the Silent style auction of recent rares/luna festival.....Then start bids/reserve bids and buyout bids will be very very very clear even to the tedious of trollers!!!

Thanks !!!!!!!