• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading all my Europa EM Items for server birth rares....Read on..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam off loading all my europa event item trinkets...just kinda pointless having to buy em when i miss an event all the time because my timing for events seems shall we say ''very unlucky''

All items are on europa....i want to trade them for real rare items....that is the olde server birth items...i do own quite a few and i dont want duplicates so please post all the server items u wish for trading for the event items......Any items u wish to trade with me ''must'' be on europa or atlantic ony......AND i do not want offers in europa gold although i would maybe take a huge deal on atlantic only....really wanna swop the items for server births and off load this event trinket stuff and forget about em events for good.

This is not an auction...please give me a PC if u like for gold values .....

Will go with best offers by end of febuary in straight trades for server rares or huge atlantic gold deals only......

Feel free to send PMs.... seem to be best way so nobody else as a clue either......

icq 267 208 357

A Seed Bag with a Diseased Seed (30+)
Great Gate Race Competitor March 2010 (Sash) (~30)
A Firefighter's Helmet (~20)
A Dark Elf Long Sword (*)
A Mask With A Drowish Symbol Burnt In The Forehead (Tribal Mask) (10)
The Finest Firebrew Ale (?)
The Recipe Of Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose (*)
A Bottle Of Serpentwyne - Brewed By Father Grant [Full] (30-40)
A Bloody Halloween Mask (10)
Farmer Brynn's Prized Carrot (20 tops)
Bone Shards From The Skull Of Antirez (*)
Blackrock Pickaxes [Europa 2010] (10)
Augustines Mugwort Plant (*)
A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord Casca's Coronation (*)
Skull With Candle (Flamestrike) (*)
Prankster Halloween Mask (*)
A Painting Commissioned To Celebrate The Inauguration Of Britannia's First Lord Protector (*)
Piece Of Cloth From The Old EM's Robe (~70)

other items

I Died Playing Mesanna Roulette (Full Apron) (80)- chessy mesanna season 8
a open book
a bucket of water/empty bucket