• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading 2013 Valentines--please read

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want GL and can get every shard.

To save time, you can meet me on GL and I will gate your chars to the cupid and back. I have claimed on some but not all shards, so I may ask you to do the same for me.

Icq 11944519. I am on the Stratics Honest trader lists.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello Gem. I would love to trade for Siege Perilous. I am on the Safe Trader List. I have sent you an icq. Thank you.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want GL and can get every shard.

To save time, you can meet me on GL and I will gate your chars to the cupid and back. I have claimed on some but not all shards, so I may ask you to do the same for me.

Icq 11944519. I am on the Stratics Honest trader lists.
can you get a rose on siege? i have many roses on many shards already slected. you can choose where you would like one in exchange. there cupid statues is in the building benind the mage shop in north brit. these roses are not blessed so they can be stolen. i suggest you dclick the statue and run to WBB as fast as you can or siege item bless them as soon as you get it. let me know either way. thx! my icq 43711018

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
can you get a rose on siege? i have many roses on many shards already slected. you can choose where you would like one in exchange. there cupid statues is in the building benind the mage shop in north brit. these roses are not blessed so they can be stolen. i suggest you dclick the statue and run to WBB as fast as you can or siege item bless them as soon as you get it. let me know either way. thx! my icq 43711018

Sorry Igg...I traded all my Siege roses.....