• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traders Quest

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has been spying on me! I got a book about the Blue Boar Inn. RL I live within a few miles of where legend has it this watering hole of Robin Hood was.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a question from another direction of those traders quests:
Is it normal that sometimes (rarely) a captain from the blackthorn dungeon spawns as ambusher? (The one that spawned on me gave our server really a hard time. But it took a gd, a cu, a colossus and a fellow archer to take that one down. One of us got a minax arte and the gd only survived becourse all ppl were helping healing it. It was a rogue-type captain: hiding, ambush, poisoning.)

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a question from another direction of those traders quests:
Is it normal that sometimes (rarely) a captain from the blackthorn dungeon spawns as ambusher? (The one that spawned on me gave our server really a hard time. But it took a gd, a cu, a colossus and a fellow archer to take that one down. One of us got a minax arte and the gd only survived becourse all ppl were helping healing it. It was a rogue-type captain: hiding, ambush, poisoning.)
Not cool! If I see one, I am definitely running. If he moved to far from his spawn point...did he pop back? :D

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
managed to pull a 'lesser artifact' piece armor off slim. I noticed that the magical items never have a negative property. most of the time it's lesser though. I wonder if luck would play a roll in magical item properties. food for thought