[Auction] & Trade --Various Rares 40 + items AOS, Token, Rubble, Clothing ETC

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bliss

Adventurer
Jun 27, 2016
Texas
Auction End: July 8th at midnight (CST)
All items are on Catskills and will be delivered on Catskills. Payment/trade must also be made on Catskills.

There will be no private bids. All bids must be made in this thread.
The normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The timestamp on the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Minimum bids/increments:

• Minimum bid: 100k
  • High bid is 2m or lower: minimum 100k increments
  • High bid is between 2m and 5m: minimum 500k increments
  • High bid is between 5m and 100m: minimum 1m increments
  • High bid is between 100m and 250m: minimum 5m increments
  • High bid is over 250m: minimum 10m increments
Items must be traded/paid for no later than July 10th at 8 pm (CST) If there are issues with this time frame, please let me know when auction closes what date you expect to finish the deal. I'm going to be switching my schedule in real life that weekend due to work - so that's my current availability. If you can't complete the deal within 2 weeks--item will be withdrawn and probably offered up in the near future.

Items are locked down in my house, if you ICQ me I can gate you in for a viewing. There will be no viewing after July 8th at midnight (CST) I'm happy to answer all inquires via ICQ.

Items in purple may be traded for like items. If I do not have it in my collection already, we're just trading to complete personal collections. win/win

Items in pink may only be traded for Catskills items. I'm big on shard pride. I reserve the right to reject any trade offers for 6/7/43.

1 Slasher of Veils Statuette

2 Abyssal Infernal Statuette

3 Earth Elemental Statuette

4 The Darkness

5 Felucca Moonstone

6 Furisode Embroidered With "Tree Growing Project"

7 A Shirt Embroidered With "We Created The Food."

8 Dread Pirate Hat

9 A Bonnet (blessed) Blessed

10 Sandals (blessed) Blessed

11 Sandals Blessed
BlackHawk Roxxors Age of Shadows
I survived The Birth of Malas

13 2 Board -red-

14 2 Board -white-

15 2 Board -black-

16 2 Ingots -orange-

17 2 Thread of Life

18 A Bank Check Blessed/Shard Bound

19 Fur (facing west)

20 Fur (facing south)

21 Bucket of Water

22 Happy 300th Anniversary!
Full set includes: pouch, A Fireworks Wand, Jaana's Hangover Remedy, A Plate Decorated With A Beautiful Painting Of Mondain's Defeat As The Gem of Immortality, Crystal Ball titled "Blessed" and a coin titled "In Commemoration: The 300th Anniversary Of Mondain's Defeat."

23 Sold As A Package:
Exceptional Barbed Leather items x 11
Exceptional Spined Sandals
(see picture for double exceptional markings, each piece is like that)

Sold As Each:
(see picture for double exceptional markings, it's different than the package sold in this auction! Also, the green bonnet isn't marked as exceptional nor is it blessed!)

24 A Bonnet Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)

25 Green Bonnet

26 A Fancy Shirt Of Exceptional Quality

27 A Doublet Of Exceptional Quality

28 A Full Apron Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)

29 A Full Apron Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)

30 A Buckler Of Exceptional Quality -valorite-

31 A Bow Of Exceptional Quality

32 A Kryss Of Exceptional Quality

33 A Table Of Exceptional Quality

34 A Tool Kit Of Exceptional Quality

35 Of Exceptional Quality

36 Of Exceptional Quality

37 A Wooden Box Of Exceptional Quality

38 Rubble -spiked wood post-

39 Rubble -sandstone small-

40 Rubble -sandstone larger small-

41 Rubble -rope hook-

42 A Promotional Token (Your Gender Change)

43 A Guild Deed

44 A Rose
Hudson, Age of Shadows Early Settle

45 A Rose
Cunni Roxxors Age of Shadows

46 A Rose
Turant Lavastine, Age of Shadows Early Settler

full.png

Attachments

Bliss

Adventurer
Jun 27, 2016
Texas
Current Bids
in numerical order

16. 100k-------Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS
24. 81mil ------Nails Warstein
25. 1mil ------Nails Warstein

28. 81mil ------Nails Warstein
29. 80mil ------Money Bags Mcgee
30. 6 mil-------Nails Warstein
32. 1 mil-------Nails Warstein
38. 100k-------Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS
46. 500k-------Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Just an FYI, 13-15 can be created with a little dye and any boards of the special types.

Bliss

Adventurer
Jun 27, 2016
Texas
No, actually I didn't know that. Somebody gave them to me years ago and I held onto them. Thanks, I'll go ahead and just keep them. :)

Bliss

Adventurer
Jun 27, 2016
Texas
I will not be available Wednesday nor Thursday night to show anything. I will be available briefly in the evening Friday to show.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
9) 10m

Assuming I can find someone to spot me 10m on Catskills

Bliss

Adventurer
Jun 27, 2016
Texas
Jason, I'm sorry your bid was made after midnight and can not be accepted. This is auction is closed and bids are updated. Thank you to those who participated. I'll be contacting all winning bidder via pm here.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Cant be accepted? It didnt have any bids on it prior to mine. I figured if you were selling it then yours still selling it after the auction is over. But oh well....thanks anyway.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
So do you intend to sell any of the items that didnt sell during the auction?

Bliss

Adventurer
Jun 27, 2016
Texas
Jason, the auction was up almost a week. I gave you an icq message when the post was first made. At this time, I do not plan on putting the other items up on an auction here myself. You'll find I'm a stickler at following my auction rules. I actually wanted to close the auction early for lack of bids but I let it run and kept my word. This auction is closed, let's keep the bumps for the active auctions please!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
I wasn't interested in participating in the auction for reasons I gave you. You listed items for sale....some didnt sale. It is only normal to then believe that you still wish to sell those items. Often after a auction the item owner takes offers on the remaining items...its not breaking your auction rules. Im not trying to outbid a person...that would not be fair due to the auction rules. Im just making a offer on a item that you have that you have said you want to sell. If your items that didn't sell in the auction are no longer "For Sale" Items...then so be it. I don't get that logic, but its all good for me. Im only explaining my thought process here. Brian does more auctions than any person in the game, he is the best in my opinion, after his auctions end he often takes offers on and sells the items that didnt sale in the same way that I posted to yours. To be honest...I've done this many times, as have others, and I don't recall ever having been turned down. Now sometimes Brian wont do that because he is already making another auction and plans to stick them in there.

Anyway....maybe that explains why I offered you gold for your previously "for sale" bonnet. If the time comes that you want to sell it, let me know...Nails offered to help me out with getting it is the only reason I offered in the first place, after he goes to Cats I will be shlt out of luck anyway.