• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trade thread for Lobster Crabs and Fish

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since i know a few of us in game started trading for those items i figure another way is to post here also. I know me Fey, and Ellucra, prolly screwed that name up big time, Noman are trading so if anyone else needs anything please post up if you have stuff for trade or what you need. Mostly just yell in chat and one of us will prolly be on to help out.

V/r
Bels

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This sounds like a good Idea - I'll probably come up with some requests of my own tomorrow (tonight is my midnight Pathfinder RPG game)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My current needs (don't you hate it when you get several quests for the same few fish, and they're always the ones you're out of?):

Lobsters/Crabs:

Rock Lobster: 48
Shovel-Nose: 20
Dungeness Crab: 29
Snow Crab: 11
Apple Crab: 23

Fish, Shallow:
Brook Trout: 30
Uncommon Shiner: 20

Fish, Deep:
Cape Cod: 20

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will write out the numbers but i have over 150 each of the normal crabs and lobsters you fish up out of deep sea. I havent done any dungeons yet for them so if anyone needs them yell for Belszy or Sym in chat or post here!