• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Trade Deals for Governors?

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IN RE:
  • Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase
  • Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists
  • Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting
  • Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus
  • Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus
  • Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration
  • Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration
  • Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus
  • League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus
  • Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase
  • Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase
  • Buffs will not go over caps
Guys, what is the best one to get? I am unsure that we need anything here since most of us are at the cap. It says it doesn't help us go over the cap... so what's the use? I think we need to see something changed here. What are some ideas you guys have to rework this so that its worth our city's funds?

There is a few of these that just simply do not make sense. Personally the "Merchant's Association" bonus should be to crafting skills, not mana regen? No? Like something useful would be a bonus to crafting "luck" so you are a lil more lucky in the items you create or even a bonus to skill gains. Like the Mana Regen bonus should be in the "Society of Clothiers", since mana users are more likely to wear cloth or light leathers. The "Maritime Guild" bonuses should be to finding SOS, fishing nets, sea monster loot tables, and fishing items in my opinion. "Mining Cooperative" should be a bonus to finding rarer veins like Agapite, Verite, Valorite. "Guild of Assasins" should be a dexterity bonus, as "Warrior's Guild" should be strength, and "Guild of Arcane Arts" should be intelligence and these should allow to bump you up past the cap. "League of Rangers" should increase archer range for example not intelligence. "Bardic Collegium" should have something to do with music like a bonus to peace, discord, provoke. "Order of Engineers" would be what? Tinkers? I don't get it. Also I feel the "Tamer's Guild" should be represented here... perhaps adding another stable slot?

What are your thoughts?

~ Sue.

Last edited:

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The best policy is to gather your citizens together and have them vote on which one they want. If no one shows up and/or no one votes.. pick whichever one YOU want to have.

I'm personally a fan of the SDI buff, since it has no cap.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It should be noted that these Trade Associations are the same listed in the ingame book "The Major Trade Associations" found in countless bookcases around the realm.
At least I think that's the name of the book...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should be noted that these Trade Associations are the same listed in the ingame book "The Major Trade Associations" found in countless bookcases around the realm.
At least I think that's the name of the book...
Ohhh yes, I know that. I don't think B is discussing changing the names as that would be severely out of character, but more adjusting the bonuses to reflect a more "useful" AND more "in character" reward. And I don't think it lists a Taming association, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be created.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best policy is to gather your citizens together and have them vote on which one they want. If no one shows up and/or no one votes.. pick whichever one YOU want to have.

I'm personally a fan of the SDI buff, since it has no cap.
Well, as a mage... uhhh yeah! :D

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey B.... you know in character, Minoc is a miner's town, so I think it should go with the Mining Cooperative. Is that a cap-effected bonus?