• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trace rt

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I am by no means a computer or IT guy. I have been having lag issues while pvping on both 2d and 3d.

i did a trace rt to see what was going on there and this is what i found.

trace.PNG

Just wondering if the ones with request timed out had anything to do with my lag issues.

Extra info:

Processor amd 4100 quad core 3.6ghz
memory 8 gb
64 bit system
windows 7
graphics nvidia geforce 650 with 2gigs of mem

I do not run any other programs when i pvp or do events. There are no viruses, malware or spyware on this computer.

I just think its funny that i lag in this game and i have no problems running much more demanding games like battlefield, WoW, LoL... etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. Request timed out means the server did not reply within the timeout limit. Many servers are not enabled to respond to pings. So look at the last ping is like 49 ms. Very good. You could even change your router to not respond to pings and external tests would get that response.

Is that pc the only consumer on your network or are there phones, tablets, kids, neighbors, etc consuming bandwidth? Could it be an intermittent problem depending on other consumers?

-Lorax

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah there are two phones and a couple other pcs that connect but i also turn these off while doing pvp or events.

thanks for the response @Lorax_Pacific