• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town invasions?

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

i know factions can control the town invasions for tram... there are factions on origin, but i havent seen anything yet? does the invasion happen when a faction has corrupted them and return them or is it a random thing? just waiting to see what will happen and dont know what to look for

T

Trinsie

I don't exactly know what is going on, but...

I have only seen 1 monster in a town so far. I found one in Moonglow.

It was a Shadow Void thing. Can't remember exact name. He was a little tough to kill but I took him down. He dropped 112 gold and 4 arrows.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I could go steal some faction sigils later and see?

E

Eyes of Origin

hehe from what i've seen since i just joined a faction, theres none to steal :( looks like minax owns them, but dont know when they placed them or for how long they control the towns

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You need to stealth into the minax base and check to see if they are stealable or not.

Minax base is near....*thinks* I forgot...sorry LOL

E

Eyes of Origin

lol no need to, i checked my faction stone this morning and it says minax owns the towns and they cant be stolen

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to stealth into the minax base and check to see if they are stealable or not.

Minax base is near....*thinks* I forgot...sorry LOL
There are red towns people in Britian named (charactername(hatered) and when I kill them a message says "you have killed an innocent" is this affecting my karma? I am confused. i did see a shadow fiend yesterday. I saw several people run from it so I gave it a wide berth.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should all get involved in factions... it should be a lot of fun! I believe any faction aside Minax would enjoy the help.. and we would enjoy the fights for towns!!