• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town Hall Recording now available.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't bother. you can't hear half of the people who are talking, the mics keep cutting out and one of the DJ's was drunk (or something) and yelling into the microphone.

and besides that 90 percent of it is people asking long winded questions just to have jeremy say "we don't know"

just read the notes people have posted.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't bother. you can't hear half of the people who are talking, the mics keep cutting out and one of the DJ's was drunk (or something) and yelling into the microphone.

and besides that 90 percent of it is people asking long winded questions just to have jeremy say "we don't know"

just read the notes people have posted.
Man, I only have 2 questions for you:

1. Do you even play UO any more?

2. Weather you do or not, why do you even bother reading, let alone posting on these boards anyway?

Every time I see your name in a thread, I think, "oh Crap" WTF is he compaining about now. I do not think I have ever read anything from you that was not a bitchy, whiny, rant about everything that is wrong. Well go do something about it or go do something else if UO is that terrible.

A

Amathist of PoC

Thank you Adam for your time and effort.......*sigh* can someone please do something about Drinkbeerallday he has trolled at least 5 threads or more now with the same dribble enough is enough.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some people would complain if they won the lottery that they would have to drive to the bank to cash it.

I think its cool some people try and do things for others for no reason other to be helpful. Keep that in mind and if some hateful hump gets mad then bonuse you bothered a polaringly stupid person and affected there day while them not haveing any effect on youre own.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, they got the thieves guild bug. But nothing on the stealing? Or the current state of thieves? :(

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you WRR! I hated missing out on all the news so it's a real treat to be able to listen in later!

Who were the reps for Mythic in Seattle? I'm pluggin in now that we are settled into our new house. First thing to set up was a make shift desk and internet! hehe

*hugs to the WRR staff*