• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town Guards -- SRT Practice

• Thread starter A town guard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

A town guard

Hello.

This is for any Baja players that have Town Guards or Recruits. The SRTs (Standard Recruit Tests) are coming up FAST so I am asking that all new recruits or current town guards that wish to participate in the SRTs PLEASE reply here (or send me a PM) when you might be available for SRT practice.

I will be in game on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening this week at 7:30PM PST (10:30EST) for anyone wanting to practice for this upcoming event. You can find me either at Britain bank or the Luna bag ball field during those hours.

If these days/times do NOT work for you, please let me know when you would be available.

Town guards that have already passed the SRTs are welcome to take them again. Please make sure you are in FULL dress uniform. If you have lost your full dress uniform, one will be provided.

Thanks.
A Town Guard (Brackus)

H

Harlan

Leonidas will be on most of teh night tonight hopwe to see you on.

A

A town guard

Hello Leo!
Can you send me a PM with your contact info? I need to ask you about a few things...

Thanks.

Y

Yalp

Town Guard Yalp will be thursday and friday evenings. If there's a shout out on general chat that practice is happening I'll do my best to be there.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ric Flair work those nights.... if Sat, Sun, or Mon become available.... he can make every attempt to be there.

T

Town Guard Leithia

I can be there Thursday and Friday. If more training is needed I can be there.

A

A town guard

Ric Flair work those nights.... if Sat, Sun, or Mon become available.... he can make every attempt to be there.
Hail Ric.
Please contact me offline and I will make sure I coordinate days/times with you for SRT training. Sat, Sun, or Mon should work for me.

Brackus

A

A town guard

If anyone has guardsman Strider's contact info, can you please contact him and refer him to this thread? Thanks. Having trouble reaching him.

L

Lindae

*scoffs at the idea that the town guards could ever be competent enough to organise a tea party, let alone SRT Practice*

L

Lindae

i think we did really well tonight.
Dear, if you all managed to dress yourself before the practice without a single tragic accident, then I am impressed and surprised. But I will believe that the Town Guards are disciplined, competent and capable of defending a city when I actually see it happen - which I, thus far, have not.

But I think that a dead turkey would make a better Corporal than that oaf Brackus, so.

L

Lindae

...oh just ignore me, I am a bitter old tit.

I'm sure that your practice was very impressive. You are the jewel in Britannia's crown.