• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Town Cryer Issue #7

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Although a lot of this was repurposed from the last newsletter; I was glad to see this issue as it talks to some upcoming content (pirates) and think that the town cryer issues should be used for this exact thing; talking about the upcoming event and some tips on how to prepare / what to expect. In my opinion, this town cryer issue would be the perfect place to drop some crumbs on what items will look like (ie add a few of the drops on there as a pic only - no stats).

I'm not sure how the moongoats thing will play into things... I'm hoping it's an actual thing that we can hunt/tame/etc but when it talks about the governor piece that sort of makes me think it's more related to shard specific player events.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Although a lot of this was repurposed from the last newsletter; I was glad to see this issue as it talks to some upcoming content (pirates) and think that the town cryer issues should be used for this exact thing; talking about the upcoming event and some tips on how to prepare / what to expect. In my opinion, this town cryer issue would be the perfect place to drop some crumbs on what items will look like (ie add a few of the drops on there as a pic only - no stats).

I'm not sure how the moongoats thing will play into things... I'm hoping it's an actual thing that we can hunt/tame/etc but when it talks about the governor piece that sort of makes me think it's more related to shard specific player events.
Agreed. Even if a cookie cutter template is used - if we received some type of regular little news blurb like this, it helps to create a little buzz and give us some hints as to whats to come. Even if not coming when there is an imminent update planned, I view any amount of increased communication as a positive.