• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Town Banners [Act 1]...Catching the Rioters....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got myself a couple...Minoc and Skara.......So just windering if anyone is selling any of the others as i deffo NOT GOT THE TIME to get them all.......but may buy them for the Europa public museum display ....if the PRICE IS RIGHT

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unless something is changed, there will be no point buying the banners as you can't place them if you do not have loyalty to that town. I tried to place a banner with my crafter, after buying it on my mage and got the following message 'You are not sufficiently loyal to Moonglow to use this.' :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
surely this will change after the global event as FINISHED??? otherwise we gonna have heaps of cannot ever be used banners as the town loyalty will decay on everyone....LOL!!!!

U devs need to wise up fast...LOL.....

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm hoping it changes soon too, as I was wanting to get the last two banners on another shard and transfer them over - but we can't be sure what the devs are thinking.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey got minoc skara and moonglow..iam gonna get jhelom and new magincia ...

.will buy any of the other 3...for 5m each....

Bare in mind they dont take weeks to get...i think 5m is a very good offer......those 3 i did took about 3-4 hours each....takes 100 arrests per banner...so paying for 3-4 hours work...though iam told u can pay 400k+ the 250k cost ...thats giving a 1000 gold to 400 blues???? icq me 267208357

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey got minoc skara and moonglow...will buy any of the others....those 3 took about 3-4 hours each....takes 100 arrests per banner...so paying for 3-4 hours work...though iam told u can pay 400k+ the 250k cost ...thats giving a 1000 gold to 400 blues???? icq me 267208357
Took me probably half that time to get Magincia, by carrying a big pile of gold around with me and dropping it on angry protestors as I ran past looking for rioters (they only take 1000 gold out of it) so that was less than 100k donated. If UOGuide is right about the points ratio, it's worth cleaning up garbage and fires too, they're only worth a few points each but take hardly any time to do.

Saying that I'm not finding the others quite so easy, the layout of Magincia is particularly convenient for running around

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey got minoc skara and moonglow..iam gonna get jhelom and new magincia ...

.will buy any of the other 4...for 5m each....

Bare in mind they dont take weeks to get...i think 5m is a very good offer......those 3 i did took about 3-4 hours each....takes 100 arrests per banner...so paying for 3-4 hours work...though iam told u can pay 400k+ the 250k cost ...thats giving a 1000 gold to 400 blues???? icq me 267208357
bump 5m for each of the 4 banners not listed...britain,vesper,yew and trinsic....icq 267 208 357