• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToT3!

K

Katlene

Woot!! ill definitly be coming back to play.
Now... where did i leave that free time?

F

Fink

Now... where did i leave that free time?
Probably the same place I left my sanity.. :coco:

I just finished the last of my assignments for this semester, so I'll have a bit of spare time.. in theory.

K

Katlene

oh yay! grats. but before you know it you'll have a butt load more to do :cursing:
gotta love it though, finally think theres a break and more stuff appears that you have to do *blows raspberries at it all*
be nice to get tamer out n go nuts on some monsters. been a long time since shes seen the light of day.

F

Fink

I think they may've tweaked the code because the marties are fairly raining down.

K

Katlene

i better hop in and get some before they decide to change it :p

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any posts above my post in this thread represents the Oceania board without the pvp thread.

F

Farscape

I think they may've tweaked the code because the marties are fairly raining down.
Since they were last activated most char have had a huge lift in armour and weapons possibly skills this I feel is making it a little easier to combat the spawn this time around

K

Katlene

the saying goes small minds think alike, smaller minds agree.

seems to fit here.

now remember you harping on about people posting in threads when they have nothing of use to say or has nothing to do with the thread.

you're doing that here.

Thought by now youd be squarking that youve got all the new stuff pet

F

Fink

Since they were last activated most char have had a huge lift in armour and weapons possibly skills this I feel is making it a little easier to combat the spawn this time around
I'm still using herding & gm magery so in my case it's probably less competition. Fewer people out than last time. I've seen 2 people working the same area as me and they're spread out, whereas last time I shared with all three Fox folk and a few randoms, about 6 or more.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the saying goes small minds think alike, smaller minds agree.
"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science." - Ron Burgandy.

Thought by now youd be squarking that youve got all the new stuff pet
I haven't logged in UO for months and don't plan to for neon dye and luck crap that I wouldn't use anyway.

F

Fink

Just scored an oak leaf cloak on my tamer for having killed two kappa on my way past the Sleeping Dragon champ spawn. Was hunting ToT elsewhere when it dropped in my pack. Not that I'm complaining, but that's seriously wrong.

K

Katlene

i parked my tamer in a corner of the fan dancer dojo, might have to go to the spawn area from the sounds of things!
nice score btw, even though it is weird.

F

Fink

Just got Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune, drop #46..

..guess they're out there after all. Personally I think it's worthy of a major, when you look at how weak some of those are. I guess making them a minor makes them harder to get - thus keeps people trying - or I'd have four of them by now.