• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOS incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today we had an incident in Sonoma that resulted in some heated discussion and ruined gameplay. Apparently a GM told a player to violate TOS in an attempt to rectify a gameplay issue. Said player irritated others when they observed and challenged the behavior.

I am sure this incident began with nothing but innocent intentions. I post only to hopefully notify that if you are a GM, it would probably be best not to advise TOS violations for regular players. If you are a player, it is probably best not to perform violations, but if you do be sure to notify those around you the reasons behind your actions before you start them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wow, what an ambiguous and non informative post.

dish! we need info!!!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today we had an incident in Sonoma that resulted in some heated discussion and ruined gameplay. Apparently a GM told a player to violate TOS in an attempt to rectify a gameplay issue. Said player irritated others when they observed and challenged the behavior.

I am sure this incident began with nothing but innocent intentions. I post only to hopefully notify that if you are a GM, it would probably be best not to advise TOS violations for regular players. If you are a player, it is probably best not to perform violations, but if you do be sure to notify those around you the reasons behind your actions before you start them.
Please send full details of this incident to Mesanna ([email protected])

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our GMs and EMs do a great job for our shard. A moment of indiscretion combined with player enthusiasm just led to an unfortunate display of emotion. Enough has been said on my part about the issue. Hopefully no ill will remains and sticky situations can be avoided in the future.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i still have no idea what went on.
i hate posts like this.

simply for the fact that they hint at something and skirt around and never really say anything about what happened.
i really need to start watching Days of our Lives again.... *sigh*

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
haha, so the game messed up and a few players where exploiting this game mechanic mess up to farm unreal amounts of points at the pool, and your ticked that someone took it upon themselves to fix this and reset the pool to how it should be going?

it sounds to me more like your ticked that your free ride got messed up, hehe

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still have no idea what went on.
i hate posts like this.

simply for the fact that they hint at something and skirt around and never really say anything about what happened.
i really need to start watching Days of our Lives again.... *sigh*
Sat 5 30ish am loged in, went to Void Pool. Noticed the Monsters where not advanceing to pool to attack it.
Called And Reported it......
6:30 am , people started to run a long wave to see how long it would go
6:31 am , People started to drag stuff to pool to end it to avoid un fair points.
6:32 to 5:00 am Sun. People just played.
5:30ish am sunday The pool seems fine again.
(the Pic is what the Pool was when i finished with the GM Call.)

Attachments

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, everyone understand that I tried my hardest not to name names here. Since the post above did not reveal my name, (even though many of you know who doubleplay is in game), I will not post the journal record of this encounter. However, if Scott doesn't mind, guess the journal will show what happened. Sheesh, this is not anything of any importance. My intent was only to point out that the TOS is important at stopping this kind of unpleasant bickering.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
understandable.
but i still dont see where the TOS comes into this.

im thinking that the people who where milking the broke game mechanics would be running the risk of getting into more trouble then the people who tryed to fix it.

at the end of the day its interesting.

i had noticed this last week when we where doing it on fel side.
silly me, i just went and got the spawn and killed them.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
understandable.
but i still dont see where the TOS comes into this.

im thinking that the people who where milking the broke game mechanics would be running the risk of getting into more trouble then the people who tryed to fix it.

at the end of the day its interesting.

i had noticed this last week when we where doing it on fel side.
silly me, i just went and got the spawn and killed them.
Well, I walked into the void area from the top. As soon as I stepped into the dungeon, it announced that the waves were starting. I walked to the furthermost wave generating point and waited. At about wave 3, the monsters started gating in front of me and I proceeded to kill them. Since I was at the back, I did not have a clue that they were not advancing to the pool. They were for sure advancing towards me. Then along came Scott. He grabbed the attention of the mobs and dragged them down the hallway towards the pool. I followed desperately trying to kill them before they got there. He dragged then to the pool and tried to go invisible there as they killed him and overran the pool. When Scott got rezed, I asked him what the heck was he doing? He said a GM had told him to do it to try to reset the pool.

To me, this at the time was a luring violation. The back and forth between Scott and I became very embarrassing to me, because I allowed the game to upset me. I tried to forget the whole thing until I was to understand that somehow a screenshot of the pool battle records would prove something. Since I have been playing the pool since it started and am pretty good at it I am at the top of the list. Getting to the top, by the way has nothing to do with the pool, it has to do with killing mobs on the bottom level where you get credit 24/7 for your kills. Anyhow I took the reference to the pool battle records as an insult, and that is my fault. Posting of the log is possible, but only with Scott's permission.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post what ya want....
Sorry the pool was broken
Not Sorry i paged a gm according to TOS
sorry people stood there and imo exploited it
sorry your feeling like i upset your play I suposed i could
have just let ya do that in front of the GM.
Sorry if you have a problem.
I claim 16 and 19 in my own defense....

ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE RULES OF CONDUCT

While you are a member of the Ultima Online service, you must abide by the following rules.

IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES, YOUR ULTIMA ONLINE ACCOUNT, AND YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE, MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY BY ELECTRONIC ARTS. IF THIS HAPPENS, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT ALL OF YOUR UNUSED ACCESS TIME.

THE RULES ARE:

1. You may not victimize, harass, threaten, or cause another player unwanted distress or discomfort, as determined by Support Staff.
  2. You may not use any offensive or sexually explicit language, graphic descriptions, or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals).
  3. You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player.
  4. Characters, items, pets, and other user-created in-game content must abide by the EA Terms of Service, Rules of Conduct and the UO Naming Policy located here.
  5. You will not actively encourage other players to violate the Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct.
  6. You may not leave an active character or pet in game while unattended. If your character is performing a skill, text or action, you must be able to respond to a Game Master when one attempts to speak to you.
  7. You may not impersonate any Ultima Online Customer Support representative or other employee of Electronic Arts, past or present.
  8. With the exception of the sale of in-game items for in-game items or services, you may not market, promote or advertise anything, or make any other form of solicitation (including pyramid schemes and chain letters) through the Ultima Online service or Ultima Online web site.
  9. You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
  10. You may not modify any part of the Ultima Online service, Ultima Online code, or Ultima Online web site that Electronic Arts does not specifically authorize you to modify.
  11. You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while you are using the Ultima Online service or Ultima Online web site, or use the Ultima Online service or web site for any other illegal purpose. You will not post the web site address (URL) to any sites which contain sexual material, content which could harm or disrupt another user’s personal network and computer, or content which violates the Electronic Arts Terms of Service.
  12. You may not organize any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
  13. You may not use the Ultima Online service or Ultima Online web site for any activities other than those permitted within the game world.
  14. You may not post or communicate any player's real-world personal information, including your own, within the Ultima Online service or through the Ultima Online web site. You will not share your account password or account details with anyone, and you will not hold Electronic Arts responsible for any damages that you may incur from doing so.
  15. You may not give false information to, or intentionally hide any information from Electronic Arts, such as e-mail address or billing information, which are required at the time you register with the Ultima Online service. It is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date using the Account Management web site located at http://www.ultima-registration.com.
  16. You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in Ultima Online. Failure to follow instructions from official Support Staff may result in disciplinary action being taken against the account.
  17. You will not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. For example, you will not upload or transmit through the Ultima Online service or Ultima Online web site, any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
  18. You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Ultima Online service.
  19. You will not exploit any bug in the Ultima Online product or the Ultima Online service. You will not intentionally use or share any bug found within Ultima Online, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage. You will not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of any such bug to any other user of the Ultima Online service. You will report any such exploit using the bug reporting methods as described by the Ultima Online web site at http://www.uo.com/mailBug.html.
  20. You will not intentionally accept an item that has been “bugged” or otherwise manipulated outside of the designed game mechanics from anyone inside or outside the game world. The Ultima Online team has the right to confiscate any such illegal items, without reparation, even if a player had no prior knowledge of the item’s origin.
  21. You will not intentionally submit misinformation, or abuse the help petition system.
  22. You will not attempt to play Ultima Online on any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts.
  23. You will not create, use, play on or provide any server emulator or other service where Ultima Online may be played. You will not post, use or distribute any utilities, applications, emulators or other software tools related to Ultima Online that do not have the express written permission of Electronic Arts to be used with the Service. Information about approved software can be found here.
  24. You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other Ultima Online users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in maintaining the Ultima Online service for the enjoyment of all its users.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES AND WILL ABIDE BY THEM.

YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO USE, OR HAS ACCESS TO USE YOUR ULTIMA ONLINE ACCOUNT OR USER ID. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES, WHICH COULD INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO WARNINGS, SUSPENSIONS OR TERMINATIONS OF YOUR ACCOUNT BASED ON THE VIOLATION OR ACCOUNT HISTORY RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKING THESE RULES.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOUR ACCOUNT AND RIGHT TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE IS TERMINATED BY ELECTRONIC ARTS FOR ANY REASON, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY UNUSED ACCESS TIME THAT YOU HAVE REMAINING AT THE TIME OF TERMINATION.

IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE ULTIMA ONLINE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE, ELECTRONIC ARTS MAY OCCASIONALLY FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CHANGES TO, OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF, AN ON-GOING WORLD IN ORDER TO BRING IT BACK INTO BALANCE. THESE CHANGES OR RESETS MAY AFFECT CHARACTERS UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND MAY CAUSE YOU SETBACKS WITHIN THE GAME WORLD.

THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE ULTIMA ONLINE WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT ELECTRONIC ARTS MAY HAVE MADE.

YOU AGREE TO READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE AGREEMENT THAT IS POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AT

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exhausting the subject, following is the log of that morning. Make of it what you will: Please read the starting post of this thread. My intent was not to be displaying all this stuff in the first place.

[07:44:19] Wave number 14 of Cora's forces are entering the dungeon.
[07:44:51] The Void Pool walls have been damaged! Defend the Void Pool!
[07:45:06] The Void Pool walls have been damaged! Defend the Void Pool!
[07:45:32] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: what ever
[07:45:50] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.25s
[07:45:51] Last spell casting lag: 0.82s
[07:45:51] Last spell casting time: 2.07s
[07:46:40] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:46:40] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:46:40] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:46:40] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:46:42] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.25s
[07:46:43] some damage has been healed : 19
[07:47:00] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:47:00] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:47:01] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:47:01] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:47:03] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.75s
[07:47:04] Last spell casting lag: 0.87s
[07:47:04] Last spell casting time: 2.63s
[07:47:05] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:47:05] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:47:06] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:47:06] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:47:17] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:47:17] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:47:18] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:47:18] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:47:22] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:47:22] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:47:22] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:47:22] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:48:40] [:heart:7335556>Art]: I mean yesterday we had 15 guys working it and you ran through, on your way to fel I guess and ruined it for all
[07:48:49] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.75s
[07:48:50] Last spell casting lag: 0.75s
[07:48:50] Last spell casting time: 2.50s
[07:48:52] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:48:52] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:48:52] The soul charge effect converts some of the damage you received into mana.
[07:48:52] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:48:52] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:48:55] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:48:55] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:48:55] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:48:55] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:49:03] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:49:03] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:49:04] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:49:04] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:49:18] [<17063033>CLADIA]: wtf are you 2 doing??
[07:49:19] [ An Orc Footsoldier ]: Takes 116 damage.
A total of 226 from you.
[07:49:19] You have gained a little fame.
[07:49:33] For your participation in the Battle for the Void Pool on Trammel, you have received 20 reward points. Any reward points you have accumulated may be redeemed by visiting Vela in Cove.
[07:49:33] During the battle, you helped fight back 14 out of 15 waves of enemy forces. Your final wave was 14. Your total score for the battle was 3732 points.
[07:49:35] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: i am trying to do what the gm said to try to fix it
[07:49:37] [:heart:7335556>Art]: its not important just a game
[07:49:44] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.25s
[07:49:53] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: by making it go through a cycle
[07:49:54] [<17063033>CLADIA]: fix what ???
[07:50:06] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: the creatures are not advanceing in trammel
[07:50:07] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.75s
[07:50:08] Last spell casting lag: 0.98s
[07:50:08] Last spell casting time: 2.73s
[07:50:12] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.25s
[07:50:15] Takes 106 damage.
A total of 203 from you.
[07:50:17] Takes 26 damage.
A total of 229 from you.
[07:50:22] Takes 28 damage.
A total of 257 from you.
[07:50:23] Takes 111 damage.
A total of 368 from you.
[07:50:24] [<17063033>CLADIA]: advancing?
[07:50:25] Takes 52 damage.
A total of 420 from you.
[07:50:25] You have gained some fame.
[07:50:29] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: so basicly you can sit there all day and kill stuff
[07:50:32] [ An Orc Footsoldier ]: Takes 45 damage.
A total of 224 from you.
[07:50:32] You have gained a little fame.
[07:50:40] Takes 111 damage.
A total of 288 from you.
[07:50:42] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: and the pool wont ever end
[07:50:48] You have gained a little fame.
[07:50:58] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.75s
[07:50:59] Last spell casting lag: 0.75s
[07:50:59] Last spell casting time: 2.5s
[07:51:06] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.25s
[07:51:07] You cannot move!
[07:51:09] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: so i am attempting a fix
[07:51:09] [ A Ratman Assassin ]: Takes 111 damage.
A total of 298 from you.
[07:51:09] You have gained some fame.
[07:51:12] You can move!
[07:51:15] [<17063033>CLADIA]: and gm said to fix it how?
[07:51:15] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:51:15] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:51:15] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:51:15] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:51:37] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: said drag on to the pool and make it cycle to see if it will reset
[07:51:48] [:heart:7335556>Art]: I been working since server up, and noticed nothing wrong
[07:51:50] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: so i did
[07:51:59] 92o 23'N, 35o 26'W
[07:52:00] Spell Casting Time Required: 0.75s
[07:52:02] Your strength has changed by -8. It is now 100.
[07:52:02] Your intelligence has changed by -10. It is now 125.
[07:52:02] Your strength has changed by 8. It is now 108.
[07:52:02] Your intelligence has changed by 10. It is now 135.
[07:52:13] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: really? i dont think so but ok
[07:52:38] [:heart:7335556>Art]: whatever... I will ask the king ofUO
[07:52:54] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: shrugs
[07:52:57] [<17063033>CLADIA]: yep Im still lost and confused on wtf you 2 are bickering about
[07:53:19] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: he is mad cuse i messed his explote run up i guess
[07:53:50] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: shrugs he can have it after the cycle i guess
[07:53:51] [:heart:7335556>Art]: scott runs through day after day, not staying and ruining the plans of the groups working the pool
[07:53:59] [<17063033>CLADIA]: exploits should be fixed?
[07:54:01] [:heart:7335556>Art]: happens all the time
[07:54:12] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: sure ok
[07:54:15] [<17063033>CLADIA]: well are you exploiting it?
[07:54:18] [:heart:7335556>Art]: he drags the spawn to the pool
[07:54:26] [:heart:7335556>Art]: perhaps innocently
[07:54:36] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: doubt ful
[07:54:38] [<17063033>CLADIA]: then I see him stopping exploiting
[07:54:54] [<17063033>CLADIA]: there is no "innocent" exploit
[07:54:54] [:heart:7335556>Art]: sigh... just forget it
[07:55:33] [<15872317>Asterion II]: LOL....You trammies are almost as bad as us fel players when it comes to arguing today
[07:55:37] [<15872317>Asterion II]: teehee
[07:55:49] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: well really the monsters dont move arts in here killing endlessly kiin and raiseing score un fair
[07:55:56] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: go figure
[07:56:06] [<17063033>CLADIA]: then yes its exploiting
[07:56:08] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: shrugs
[07:56:12] [:heart:7335556>Art]: boy, thats unfair scott. and diversive
[07:56:19] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: i was just trying to fix it
[07:56:26] [:heart:7335556>Art]: I have never exploited
[07:56:28] [<17063033>CLADIA]: have you sent mesenna an email about how the exploit works?
[07:56:40] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: it is just to day now this time
[07:56:41] [:heart:7335556>Art]: and did not know devs had a helper now
[07:56:58] [:heart:7335556>Art]: best to label your paperdoll
[07:57:07] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: sorry i care
[07:57:21] [<17063033>CLADIA]: Art, you sound really bitter about someone trying to stop an exploit =/
[07:57:22] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: been here awhile so it is sorta my hobby
[07:57:22] [:heart:7335556>Art]: enough said from this end
[07:57:55] [:heart:7335556>Art]: he heh, claudia My goat was got long ago lol
[07:57:58] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: i mean really you have 200k points chillaxe
[07:58:32] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: you can kill endlessly for hours in 7 min
[07:58:34] [:heart:7335556>Art]: please let us know when its ok to play
[07:58:56] [<17063033>CLADIA]: I'll email mesanna... I think I got how the exploit is working
[07:58:57] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: yeah i suposes the gm watching will
[07:59:44] [:heart:7335556>Art]: sheesh
[08:02:54] Spell Casting Time Required: 1.25s
[08:03:42] [<17063033>CLADIA]: Scott?
[08:04:03] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: talking to gm pls wait
[08:05:27] [<17063033>CLADIA]: I see what you mean by "not advancing" it's just sitting there
[08:09:34] Spell Casting Time Required: 0.25s
[08:10:27] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: OK Folks the GM is submiting a report in regards to the Void POOL
[08:10:41] [<17063033>CLADIA]: scott come hide m at the pool?
[08:11:03] [<25691920>brenda joy]: ok
[08:11:04] [:heart:7335556>Art]: thanks scott let us know when it ok to come back
[08:11:18] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: you could be here now
[08:11:33] [:heart:7335556>Art]: dont want to exploit you know
[08:11:34] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: if your done pouting
[08:11:51] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: shrugs thats prob a good idea
[08:11:53] [<25691920>brenda joy]: im getting insurance gold to die there
[08:12:02] [<17063033>CLADIA]: oh Art get over it.. it was a damn exploit and you are mad we are working on fixing it
[08:12:37] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: just leave cuse i expect later the points will prob just get wiped anyway if it is not fixed soon
[08:12:38] [:heart:7335556>Art]: i didnt even know.....first time I have played in the morning
[08:12:45] [<20299950>easy rider]: dragging to the pool all day could be a pain LOL
[08:12:50] [:heart:7335556>Art]: and first time I have been at the pool alone
[08:13:06] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: well now you know...
[08:13:13] [<17063033>CLADIA]: I did ask mesanna to look into the points board on Sonoma and asked about a wipe in my email
[08:13:28] [:heart:7335556>Art]: wipe would be great idea
[08:13:36] [<17063033>CLADIA]: sure would
[08:13:55] [:heart:7335556>Art]: and I am tired of getting accused
[08:13:58] [<25691920>brenda joy]: im farming gold for insurance to die at the void pool on this char and joyce
[08:14:14] [:heart:7335556>Art]: I have played this pool with honor since the start
[08:14:14] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: hehe i just took a pic of the top 20 score card lol
[08:14:22] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: we will see
[08:14:26] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: lol
[08:14:55] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: if by noon every ones points triple well.....
[08:15:20] [:heart:7335556>Art]: man, I didnt know you were like this apologies to all if You think I ama cheater
[08:15:25] [<20299950>easy rider]: I plan on helping to drag to pool until fixed
[08:15:45] [<43517392>Luthien]: LMAO....wow....
[08:15:51] [<43517392>Luthien]: Yall are ridiculous...
[08:15:53] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: never said that said siting there at a broken spwn was a bad ided thats all
[08:16:15] [:heart:7335556>Art]: then you implied that me being at the top was a result of it
[08:16:26] [:heart:7335556>Art]: I have been at the top for days
[08:16:29] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: not at all i never saidf that
[08:16:33] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: i know
[08:16:54] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: you said all i did was drag stuff in to mess you up that was wrong
[08:16:58] [:heart:7335556>Art]: enuf said... zipping my lip
[08:17:24] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: all i said was the thing was broke and i was trying to fix it and doing waht was told
[08:18:00] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: shrugs
[08:19:07] [<20299950>easy rider]: going to be tough to explain to peeps as more want to do the pool today
[08:19:30] [<45401985>Maggie]: what is going on with the pool, sorry just logged in
[08:19:36] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: well yeah stand there till you just cant kill them any more
[08:19:52] [<7456691>Sir Scott]: they are not advancing right

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
funny stuff

who needs soap's, eh
hehe

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO, the Soap's addition. lol
LOL you got that right. I was sent this nonsense via icq. I didn't even bother reading most of it but I did happen to read the most surprising parts. First off, Scott, unless your above name were in gold letters or you had a huge "I am a GM" writtin above you, I would have completely ignored anything you tried telling me and probably from then on considered you a trouble maker. Reason is, the GM should have made a broadcast ingame or where ever instead of mandating or crowning you to carry on that mission. I know you like this game Scott and you mean well, but sometimes I think you need to look outside the box a lil more. Doubleplay could have believed you or not but I on the other hand follow orders from no one in this game except TOS and if a GM tells me so. Now I'm not sure if the GM appeared to all in the pool, like he should have, and told everyone what the deal was. If no one seen him or heard him, then they are in the clear. Half the stuff in this game I wouldn't even know it was an exploit or bug unless told by mythic or a gm. So take a chill Scotty. You don't have to be the mayor of moonglow all the time hehe.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, im in the same boat.
while i enjoy a good round of Sonoma soap's i think this has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.