• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Toon Review- October 11th-17th, 2008

G

Granjell

Just curious - is there some significance to the Junior Flintstones that I'm missing?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious - is there some significance to the Junior Flintstones that I'm missing?
Haha, Nope! Every Saturday morning I go on an image hunt and they were the lucky winners this week. Flintstone Children Rock! :mf_prop:

S

SSniffleslam

I just made Downsizer and I'm SOO tired of the CEO already.

S

soupandquackers

Sally, wait until you get to big cheese, the stock options will drive you crazy.

S

SSniffleslam

I don't really mind the CGC's, it's the CEO battle itself. It's BOOOORRRRING. I probably won't do it ever again after I max.

L

Little Sadie

I don't really mind the CGC's, it's the CEO battle itself. It's BOOOORRRRING. I probably won't do it ever again after I max.
Isn't that the truth. I actually preferred the CGCs to the CEO itself. Just knowing I was going to go in yet again and squirt a seltzer bottle for that long just drove me crazy. I would have hoped they would have made it fun and exciting. I didn't think I'd ever work another toon in boss again but here I am. LOL! WTG as Downsizer!