• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Ten?

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious as to see who people think are the top 10 pvpers on baja. No accusations of cheating or anything, just straight up who is better at pvp. top ten or less. no more please. And no joke votes..

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have to split this up to be fair.

Mages:

Totem Pole - Very fast...hint hint
Shadow Kass - Great healing...hint hint
Ayassa - So kind
Sir Mildain

Dexxers/Archers:

Greyheart
BO

Tamers/Misc:

Silver Nancy
Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee - ...I can't honestly tell them apart, they're both approx. at the same level
Adamantia

HONORABLE MENTION:

Elden

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have to split this up to be fair.

Mages:

Totem Pole - Very fast...hint hint
Shadow Kass - Great healing...hint hint
Ayassa - So kind

Dexxers/Archers:

Young Dro
Greyheart
BO

Tamers/Misc:

Silver Nancy
Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee - ...I can't honestly tell them apart, they're both approx. at the same level
Adamantia
I hate you, you didn't follow the "no joke" request.

C

Capt.E

I'll split this up a little differently:

Survivors: (takes a ton to kill'em)
Turtle
Young Dro
Greyheart

Team Member: (they can see the whole picture)
SK
Ayassa
Bodisan
Airhaun

Destruction:(name says it all)
Temptation
YesImGood
Bo

J

Jeff.

1. Twista (Young Dro)
2. Hazmat
3. Sixunder (Donkey Kong)
4. Jedi (YES IM GOOD)
5. Badfellow
6. Profion
7. Elden
8. Sir Guildies
9. Silver Nancy
10. Deadly Militant

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Mr Stinky Fish
2. Biohazard
3. Minion
4. Turtle
5. Young Jeff
6. Too far behind to matter
7. Too far behind to matter
8. Too far behind to matter
9. Too far behind to matter
10. Too far behind to matter
Stinky Isn't on baa anymore.... :( and bio doesn't exist crazy

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok let's hear your list then, Mr. Gripey Gripe!
Ok I will do best pvpers.

1. Young Dro
2. Young Jeff
3. Invictus (me)
4. Silver Nancy (I say this because he is difficult to kill and plays his template very well.)
5. Triumph ( I wish I knew who this guy was, he plays like a champ and is incredibly resourceful.)

Best at staying alive.
1. Invictus (hands Down)
2. Young Dro/Young Jeff
3. Silver Nancy
4. Badfellow
5. Superken (great X-healer and solid field fighter) / Airhaun (has a ****load of DCI... but still doesn't have a good offense.)

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Summer (for not running map, Summer can always find where we are in the middle of no where based on our descriptions of whats around us. Example. "where are you?" hazmat: "near this big rock." five seconds later Summer shows up. NEXT: Anarchy! He has been pvping for about 25 minutes and already has a good amount of field smarts! And TOTEM POLE! No one but no one! Can get in and out of a dungeon faster than that guy!

M

McVie

Humm let's see I will list mine as far as field fighting goes because dueling is pointless now days.

1. Chad (I know this guy don't play much on Baja, but I know he is here I run in to him now and then)

2. Young Jeff (it's dumb how hard it is to kill this guy)

3. Twista (Young Dro) this guy can play any template and be effective

4. Hazmat (same as Jeff just ridiculously hard to kill)

5. Jedi (is an under rated mage)

6. Badfellow (if this is the same guy he is a very good player)

7. Me (just because I wanted to put my name down hahaha)

8. Sir Guildies (I'm not sure how he spells it, but this guy seems to be competitive on all his chars)

9. Triumph (I don't know who this is but the one fight I had with this gentleman or lady was very good)

10. SK (great attitude whether wining or losing make's it fun to pvp with him)

B

Budweiser KDL

Dexxers/Archers:

Greyheart
BO
LOL I killed them both in guards zone the other night when SI Hugged the gate.
So I guess i'll toss "Nathan" in there.

And Twista's archer owns all. Period.......

Topsy Krett

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow.

If these lists are for real then Baja has really gone to... Unfortunate to see my home shard so poor :<

M

McVie

I disagree everyone I listed is legit and i missed a few that are good pvpers. If you disagree i say come find out for your self.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if i had to make a list, everybody would be number 1 because i see everybody who play this game as a equal. In our own way,we are all a bunch of K.O. Artists! :fight:

J

Jeff.

Wow.

If these lists are for real then Baja has really gone to... Unfortunate to see my home shard so poor :<
yes it has. and half these lists a jokes btw, mine wasn't

Well if i had to make a list, everybody would be number 1 because i see everybody who play this game as a equal. In our own way,we are all a bunch of K.O. Artists! :fight:
Lies!

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a hoo hoo hoo, somebody give them a chance ... we're all superstars, a hoo hoo hoo *cries*

no stern fans i take it

T

Technical Itch

Damn man, you still rocking that sig I made you way back in the day?

Mandalor

Wheres Minimaj, Killian, and Mesdoram Elmdor? Every time I've tried emailing you six it bounces back.

T

Technical Itch

I think we're talking about the current players.
I thought that was assumed. I was asking if Six had heard from those players listed above. I remember you SuperKen. I think you were in the same guild as Mesdoram (and eventually myself) before a few of us went Red. Forget what that guild was called though. Just remember they wore blue.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn man, you still rocking that sig I made you way back in the day?

Mandalor

Wheres Minimaj, Killian, and Mesdoram Elmdor? Every time I've tried emailing you six it bounces back.
they all quit bro, adam still in cali but in college far as i know mes and kor working doing there thing and PJ i havent heard from him in forever.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that was assumed. I was asking if Six had heard from those players listed above. I remember you SuperKen. I think you were in the same guild as Mesdoram (and eventually myself) before a few of us went Red. Forget what that guild was called though. Just remember they wore blue.
KS............... the Knights of Steel

most of us had blues in there including my only blue.