• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Times October

Y

YoungUn

The streets of Toontown have become spookier than a building full of Cogs! Toons should be on the lookout for spiders, cobwebs, owls, and other ghoulishly delightful decorations in our most spirited Halloween yet! Be sure to check your Cattlelog for special Halloween items, including a "Spooky" new Name Tag, and a SpeedChat phrase you will need to participate in trick-or-treating over the holiday weekend.
Also, watch out -- the Black Cats are coming! Keep an eye on the Toontown Web site for details on how to create your own Black Cat Toon -- only on Halloween day!

The Toon Council is pleased to share another "Toon Enough!" selection! Toontown super fan Alex really got into the Halloween spirit with his real Toon pumpkin head trick-or-treat reward. He's definitely "Toon Enough!" Click here to check it out!

Do you love Toontown so much that you bake real cream pies, or host Toontown-themed parties, maybe even paint portraits of your Doodle? If so, you may be "Toon Enough!" The Toon Council is sending out the call -- show us how "Toon Enough!" you are in your everyday life. Every month we will spotlight a Toontown fan who has brought the game from the computer into their real life. Click here for details on how to submit along with the official submission form. You may just see yourself in the next edition of The Toontown Times!

Dear Toontown,
I love my garden, and was wondering if I pick my flowers, what happens to them?
Samantha

Dear Samantha,
Growing flowers is not only fun, but it can be profitable too! Once a flower has fully bloomed, you can pick, and sell it for jellybeans at the wheelbarrow located on your Estate. To do this, first pick some flowers, then walk over to your Estate's wheelbarrow and click on it. A panel will come up with all of the flowers you have picked, and the amount of jellybeans you can earn by selling them. Click the "Sell All" button to sell all of the flowers in your basket, and rake in the jellybeans!

Your Friends at Toontown