• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Times December

Y

YoungUn

Toontown Times December

The Winter Holiday season is here and with so much to do in Toontown, why not share it with a friend? Invite a trio of friends to join you in Toontown, and show them just how fun the wackiest, zaniest, most Toontastic place on Earth can be! Watch your e-mail for a letter that you can use to invite three friends into Toontown, each with 14-day full Memberships -- just in time to experience all of the Winter Holiday fun!
Plus, this holiday season, give the gift of fun that never ends -- a Membership to Toontown Online! Click here to give the gift Toons adore! Or send this to your parents, grandparents, or even your favorite aunt to renew your subscription so you don't miss out on all the fun we have planned for 2009!

The Toon Council is pleased to share another "Toon Enough!" selection! This month we have Tommy, who has created two new words to describe how he feels about Toontown. Click here to check them out!
Do you love Toontown so much that you bake real cream pies, or host Toontown-themed parties, maybe even paint portraits of your Doodle? If so, you may be "Toon Enough!" The Toon Council is sending out the call -- show us how "Toon Enough!" you are in your everyday life. Every month we will spotlight a Toontown fan who has brought the game from the computer into their real life. Click here for details on how to submit along with the official submission form. You may just see yourself in the next edition of The Toontown Times!

Dear Toontown,
Where can I get Open Chat with True Friends? I look around the Website and I can't find a way to unlock it.
Tracy
Dear Tracy,
Toontown now has three chat options for players - SpeedChat, Open Chat with True Friends, and the brand-new SpeedChat Plus. Each of these chat options can be managed through the Preferences section under Member Services by using your Parent Password. SpeedChat is the default point-and-click chat option, and Open Chat with True Friends allows you to type chat openly with True Friends with whom you have exchanged a True Friend Code.
Our brand-new option is SpeedChat Plus - where you can type chat with other SpeedChat Plus players using the Disney SpeedChat Plus dictionary. Words that are not in the dictionary will be highlighted in red. You then have the opportunity to choose alternative words prior to sending your message. This highly anticipated, fun, and easy way to communicate is coming soon. So keep your Toon eyes on the Web site and on our blog - Gags 'n Gears - for the announcement!
Your Friends at Toontown

Read Full Article

L

Little Sadie

So does this mean speedchat plus is in TT now? I went into my account to see my options for speedchat and there is no option for speedchat plus. Anyone know what's going on?

G

Granjell

It does say it's "coming soon" which is kinda like saying - here's your Christmas present, oh -- not yet....

L

Little Sadie

Oof! You know Trish, it does say coming soon in there. LOL! It is almost at the end of that paragraph. I totallly missed til Marge pointed it out. Leave it to TT to tell you that is here and then tell you in the same paragraph that is coming soon. Thanks Marge!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oops :eek: But yeah they sure coulda made that more clear, I agree.