• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Test Version Notes: 7/23/08

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Version Notes posted on the Toontown Test Server:

July 23, 2008 [sv1.0.35.1.test]

The Toon Council is excited to announce the addition of some brand-new Trolley Games for Toons to enjoy!
  • Ice Slide - Slide to the center while avoiding some explosive obstacles.
  • Photo Fun - Become a Toon paparazzo and capture that perfect Toon picture.
  • Toon Escape - Evade the Cogs and race to safety in this side-scrolling adventure.
  • Cog Thief - Protect gag barrels from invading cogs.
Also, Acorn Acres has added some fun elements to the picnic tables which Toons may want to check out!

Please let us know what you think of these new activities! If you find any bugs or issues please let us know via the Report a Bug page!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Photo Fun

The closer you get to the perfect match to the picture you see at the bottom, the more stars (and more beans) you win. If you're in a multigame, it shows the name of the toon who got the best picture.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toon Escape

This one was my favorite. It's kinda old school donkey kong/mario feeling. Escept I wanted to hit control to jump and you click up.. hence why a lot of my shots show me with the squirt gun out LOL

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cog Thief

I HATED this game. There is just no way to control where you throw the pie. It took 3 toons to save one gag barrel. Man we stink lol

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ice Slide

This one is fun. I'm betting it's multiplayer only.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And for the picnic table..

Chinese checkers! I didn't play because I was short on time, but it looks to be fun. Hope they add some other games too!