• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Test Version Notes: 07/31/08

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
July 31, 2008 [sv1.0.35.4.test]
  • Chinese Checkers have been removed from Acorn Acres for the time being. Please look forward to its return in the near future!
  • Fixed phantom damage bug/issues happening during C.E.O. battle. Please let us know if you are still encountering this issue.
*** KNOW ISSUE ***
  • Right now if you finish the Toon Escape game you will see a very strange glitch that takes your Toon back to the start of the level. You will still receive the correct amount of rewards for your efforts and should not experience any crashes as a result. This issue will be fixed on the next release.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I left their typo in on purpose. :p

On topic: Woohoo! Let's kill some boss on Thursday!

T

toontownhappy

It's fixed on open too?? :eek: I'm going to get out of my Flunky suit?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:snap:

B

Beachmom321

I'm ready to get going on Boss suit (CEO) just let me know when!