• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToonTown Stratics Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Would anyone be in favor of a ToonTown Stratics Skype group? I will set it up, if anyone wants me to.

S

Stravik

It would be a good thing for at least you and I to have while working on the portal. Do you have ventrillo by chance?

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately, no. I would be willing to get it, if it means easier communication. Do you have skype?

S

Stravik

Me and my wife have always used Ventrillo i havent had skype in years.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The other advantage of downloading Skype is that we have a network-wide Stratics Staff group. It's text-based chat, which means you don't have to be around to hear everything--you can simply scroll back through the text. ^^

S

Stravik

Oh I see that ok ill get it then. It would defintly benifit us alot. User name is Stravik11

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Excellent! Once you have your Skype account up and running we can have you join the stratics skype group. By the way, Once you have a full access account on the staff forums, PM me.

Thanks!
Cooper11

Status
Not open for further replies.