• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOONTOWN MAY BE WIPED OUT! {Beware}

• Thread starter Animal_Control
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Animal_Control

What happens when this "Wolfie" character shows up? Well toons & toonettes, we have documented PROOF! I mean really! Someone should do SOMETHING?!?!? Its turning into a freaking epidemic! Our little friends are swelling up (no pun intended) and exploding (no pun intended) all because of Rabid Phangs MkWoof (pun intended). :)

So, from now on...who you gonna call? Animal Control! Weeeeeeee.

Attachments

G

Granjell

Your little friends are the MOLES??? And this dreaded disease is why they keep exploding on us? I thought it was because they were evil little minions of the boss cogs....

A

Animal_Control

It's always the moles that are the first to go...then continental pandemic travels from moles to ducks > horses > dogs (cause they eat horses) > cats (cause they chase dogs) > pigs > bears > mice. Whew. Dont say i didnt warn everyone. :)

G

Granjell

Has anyone been working on a vaccine based on the monkeys' immunity??

S

Sarcatstic

I think they are working on something to save the rest but give it to the monkeys!:lick:

A

Animal_Control

<Ehem>...Cats with a Wolf's name slapped on them are NOT immune!
Unfortunately. Looks like the whole clan needs Euthen....err, i mean vaccinated!:love:

S

Squeaker

Oh no! I'm happily getting options and I come out and find out I'm dying? Someone please help me!!!! :lick:

A

Animal_Control

There IS a pill, happens to be Prestone coolant flavored...its real sweet. (or used to be before they made it sherbert colored).

Check out my website for more details! :)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I wear a bio hazard suit and gas mask that i got with my clothing ticket. I will also take my pills like a good little wolf cat and stay safe!

S

Sarcatstic

What happens when this "Wolfie" character shows up? Well toons & toonettes, we have documented PROOF! I mean really! Someone should do SOMETHING?!?!? Its turning into a freaking epidemic! Our little friends are swelling up (no pun intended) and exploding (no pun intended) all because of Rabid Phangs MkWoof (pun intended). :)

So, from now on...who you gonna call? Animal Control! Weeeeeeee.
There is no way to be sure but this epidemic may have been started by a unnamed toon getting high in cashbot hq. There have been many sightings of this unnamed getting so high that he was flying over the trains!!!! A special team is now checking into this and have at this point stopped the getting high there!

A extra team is now trying to run down some more of this group and were spotted chasing a wild eyed Pinky Pepperpow!:lick:

M

Minette the Mini Cat

This is an..... ummm strange forum..... and random. Monkeys are immune due to being monkeys and Mcwolfs are safe because........... theres too many!!! :D
cute picture elga :)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well, I think I will just stick to Sally til this blows over since she is a rabbit and is apparently immune also from whatever this thread is about!! Maybe she will actually get her options for her laff boost!! Pandemics can't last forever.:thumbup1:

S

Squeaker

I guess it's the pills for me... shots hurt... "This will only hurt for a minute!" is a lie - just about every time it's uttered!

C

Crazy Fireball

Oh god. Shots make me vomit and pills are nasty..... Well I have a while because I am a mouse and they are on the bottom of the food chane....the spelling on that didn't look right so ignore it LOL:lick:

G

Granjell

Well, Animal Control?? Is there any possibility of a chewable? Like the Scooby Doo gummy vitamins kids LOVE to take?

C

Crazy Fireball

Well, Animal Control?? Is there any possibility of a chewable? Like the Scooby Doo gummy vitamins kids LOVE to take?
Just because im a kid dosnt mean i like the Gummy vitamins?

Okay i lied, Hand over the gummys! :D

S

Squeaker

Oh - remember those orange flavored ones? My new migraine ones taste just like it! Think they're trying to tell me something? :eek:

A

Animal_Control

Okay, the best i can find on my shelf are the 1ft rolled-up bubble gum, and pellets resembling NERDS or PopRocks. :hug:Maybe those will work for ya! I believe there are over the counter medicated Wax Lips Ive been keeping for special occasions - To the highest bidder of course. :) The kiddies will LOVE them!

If you use too much of the aforementioned product...THIS may happen to your cuddly fleabag:

Attachments

C

Crazy Fireball

LOL Sean - I knew you couldn't resist!!
XD Oh well, dont mess with me and my gummys.

Oh - remember those orange flavored ones? My new migraine ones taste just like it! Think they're trying to tell me something? :eek:
I liked the purple ones. :p

Okay, the best i can find on my shelf are the 1ft rolled-up bubble gum, and pellets resembling NERDS or PopRocks. :hug:Maybe those will work for ya! I believe there are over the counter medicated Wax Lips Ive been keeping for special occasions - To the highest bidder of course. :) The kiddies will LOVE them!

If you use too much of the aforementioned product...THIS may happen to your cuddly fleabag:
Ew, Wax lips?
Cough up the gummys!