ToonTown Account Key

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TehJude7

NOTE FROM TRISH: SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF TOONS AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT! PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS AS YOU READ THIS POST.

I am a very honest person and I promise you that you can trust me.

I'm 21 and I know this game is just for 7-year-olds but I can't help myself! It's so addicting! lol I got the free (not subscribed) game and I was having a blast.

I had 24 laff points, 9 different gags and an almost complete toon-up. But when I continued to pick my next toon task, it told me I wasn't allowed to do that because I am not an official member. :(

So if anyone is kind and generous enough to share their account key/game pass/game card then that'd be awesome! :D

That is, if you want to, of course...

L

Little Sadie

If you want a password, buy yourself an account like everyone else!

T

toontownhappy

Here's what I got from that:
"I'm a very honest person. Give me your account info."

My my.

F

Fangs McWolf

My take on it is... "I'm either a kid whose parents won't pay for me to play" or "I'm looking for an idiot.. Anyone want to volunteer?"

:lol:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 12, 2003
Pennsylvania
You OK Trish?? :postcount::postcount::postcount:
Hehe

But Yes I agree, $10 is Cheap, a lot of games are $15-$20 a month.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

I am a very honest person and I promise you that you can trust me.

I'm 21 and I know this game is just for 7-year-olds but I can't help myself! It's so addicting! lol I got the free (not subscribed) game and I was having a blast.

I had 24 laff points, 9 different gags and an almost complete toon-up. But when I continued to pick my next toon task, it told me I wasn't allowed to do that because I am not an official member. :(

So if anyone is kind and generous enough to share their account key/game pass/game card then that'd be awesome! :D

That is, if you want to, of course...
Im confused, why is this thread even still here? Is it so we can all have our laffs? Ok, we've had. Lets get rid of it, before someone actually falls for this.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 12, 2003
Pennsylvania
Well if you pay by the month. BUT Yes if you buy a year at a time, you can save considerably as Mr.Fangs McWolf just pointed out! AND I'm still lazy and have not changed my payment method. It's suckers like me that keep Disney in business..:lol:

L

Little Sadie

Asking for a password is not breaking rules? I believe even Disney says you cannot sharea accounts. I think it should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.