• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontask help!

L

Loopy Moe 27

Ok so here's my problem.....i have this toontask for 300 lawbots, and I can already tell it is going to be a problem. I was wondering (see my toon details below, I am talking about loopy moe) if the DA is too risky for me? opinions please...thanks in advance

A

alisagrace86

hey i have a 75 mouse with maxed sound, throw, and squirt and i have done DA "A" a couple times now. i think as long you have two level 100's with decent toon up you should be fine. my strategy is sound skelecogs and lure the other cogs.

L

Loopy Moe 27

btw i am going to try a DA tonight. I would be very happy to have some stratics reinforcement. If anyone would like to help....ill be in Kooky grove in lawbot HQ around 7 eastern......your job to convert the time...if nobody is there by 7:10....I'm going in lol

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey loopy, I can bring my 122 laff monkey to run an elevator A at that time if you like. I can do all the puzzles also. Let me know if you need me.

L

Loopy Moe 27

That would be great...as i said in the post above, 7 eastern is when im going in.

S

susan4633

question... why da? if you are not in river why not do 5 stories on polar place?
you get more gag points on 5th floor than you would in a da and about the same amount of cogs 24 i think.

stratic-ites...am i wrong?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, that's what I would do. Much more cogs in the least amount of time.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I would have done the same thing. But since my monkey needed notices I figured why not. I am always game to help someone thru their first DA.

L

Little Sadie

You like the DA? I haven't been in a DA or CGC in two months! LOL!

L

Loopy Moe 27

Thats actually a good idea. However, whenever I go to nutty river, the buildings on Polar Place are all taken. Any ideas?

S

susan4633

you can't do it in nutty river, because
1-as you say all the buildings are usually taken if in fact there are any, and
2-you have a 1 in 4 shot that the invasion called will be law.

if you need 300 lawbots you gotta do it out of the river so you don't enter a law building and all of a sudden be faced with yesmen or movers.

my friend is on the 14400 and she has done law buildings out of the river for over 13000 of them (i did mine in the da's). if you want to take advantage of invasions for points, and get lawbots at same time, then yes da is your only true option, but very time consuming.

if i had 300 to get- i would definitely tag up with someone who wanted to work a gag or who needed buildings and i'd hit up as many law buildings in polar as i could. if you play with the cogs on the 5th floor-you can get 200 points for your gags in every building.
just mho

C

Crazy Fireball

Well as much as the DA seems simpler to do - it annoys people - i'd have a bunch of friends, or even people from this site - help you do Buildings out of river, or just do it over time.

L

Loopy Moe 27

Well as much as the DA seems simpler to do - it annoys people - i'd have a bunch of friends, or even people from this site - help you do Buildings out of river, or just do it over time.
If anyone wants to level up their gags let me know