• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toon parties are here!!

L

Little Sadie

I just logged in to TT and there is a party place in DDL!! Woot!!! I am going to check the HQs and see if there are boarding parties!

G

Granjell

Party place in the brrgh! But the Party Planner says try again later. But the Toontown Time is up on the top - Pacific Time.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to party later this evening. Where da party at?
So like really, Where da party at? I think they are just teasing us..:(

OK So I got to the bottom of this. For starters the Party Planner people have got attitude issues.

I went to Donald's Dock and talked with Patty..

Then she brought over Mr.Pickles which is her supervisor and he was even WORSE

Beware, what is behind these gates is completely off limits right now to the general public. EVEN Press.

S

soupandquackers

Elga, seems like a follow up of your old thread with the brrrgh gag shop owners. We gonna see what is up stairs or what?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elga, seems like a follow up of your old thread with the brrrgh gag shop owners. We gonna see what is up stairs or what?
It's too dangerous. After that investigation I received several warnings from Goofy's people to lay off or else I would face personal harm. He even threatened my knees with a pipe at one point and was going to go all Tonya Harding on me. We are still looking into that though when they aren't paying attention. We'll have a follow up in the coming months I'm sure!

L

Little Sadie

Elga is just looking for the free buffet and slot machines. :beer::pancakes: