• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tooltips

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im using legacyII and in many cases i dont get mouse over tooltips for people or house signs. Since last patch. anyone else?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see tooltips for people/signs/etc... however, I can very easily get myself into a situation where they stop showing temporarily (and fix it!).

1. Mouse over an NPC to see that you can see the tooltip
2. Talk to a quest NPC
3. Reject the quest
4. Mouse over the NPC to see that you cannot see the tooltip anymore
5. Mouse over an item in your backpack to see the tooltip of that item
6. Mouse over the NPC to see that you can see the tooltip again

At least I was able to reproduce that 3 times in a row in Ter Mur (right before I bug reported it).

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I've been getting the same thing since the last patch. Tool tips disappear for a while, then start working again. I am using the default UI.

I'll try Gildar's steps, but so far have found no pattern to what breaks the tool tips or what returns them to normal.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My husband and I have had the same issue and as long as we click something in our bag then the tooltips return.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here, just mouse over something in you backpack and all tooltips will return.