• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Took my draggi to rottingcorps

G

I was suprised becous i newer remember magic pets being able to cure lethal poisen. But mine did whit easy. I my be wrong, but i liked it.

K

Kurgan

Well the Cu's can heal themself. So it would make sence if their healing is high enough. They could cure that poison.

G

My White Wyrm and other creatures have casted cure in the past, no matter the poison level.

G

Its great when its your pet, it sucks when pretty much any creature with an ounce of magery can cure the lethal poison you're nox worked so hard to get to.

Rey~

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you notice alot of times it is casting arch cure (least mine always is) The cure hits me as well if I am near him. Just something I as well though