Too Young on Test Center for Jasper?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

El Phantasmo

I tried to start the quest on the test center with Jasper by clicking on the book, (as well as speaking with him), and the book continues to give me the message "Thou art too young to choose this fate".

I thought this young status was changed for TC purposes?

Also I did the 9ac and it says my account is 500 months old?

What am' I missing here in order to begin this quest?

C

Chainseeker

I have had the same problem. Does anyone have an answer?

B

BartofCats

perhaps try going through the housing gate near the brit bank. it makes your char. older than 15 days so to speak and you should be able to do the quest no problem.

I have not tested this myself... but it might be safe to assume that it would fast track you. See what happens.

E

envinyatar

I used the housing gate and was able to place a house no problem, but still not able to do the Jasper thing.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
TC1 will be republished soon and you should no longer get the message after that.