• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Too sick for school.......

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But never too sick for UO.... Funny how that works eh?
Been doing some maps since I was off sick....and messing around with my sampire.

I got 4 AWs, 2 cold drakes, 2 Barron, and 2 blood els as guardians on a fel lvl 6 map yesterday.... I was like..really?? This is your idea of a fair fight for a little green backpack with an out of date arty?

The pub update can't come soon enough for this mapper!
:)
So what is everyone else upto?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning. Unfortunately I wasn't too sick to go to work today. Hope you feel better TW.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But never too sick for UO.... Funny how that works eh?
Been doing some maps since I was off sick....and messing around with my sampire.

I got 4 AWs, 2 cold drakes, 2 Barron, and 2 blood els as guardians on a fel lvl 6 map yesterday.... I was like..really?? This is your idea of a fair fight for a little green backpack with an out of date arty?

The pub update can't come soon enough for this mapper!
:)
So what is everyone else upto?
If you find yourself in this situation again, give a shout out in General Chat to QT for help. With her Blight of the Tundra dragon and blood elemental slayers you could have been unlocking that chest in no time. She loves cleaning up the higher level map spawns.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can't be too cool for school, being too sick for school is the next best thing.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you find yourself in this situation again, give a shout out in General Chat to QT for help. With her Blight of the Tundra dragon and blood elemental slayers you could have been unlocking that chest in no time. She loves cleaning up the higher level map spawns.
Oh there was no spawn left to clean up when I finished it off....:)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were hungover at 5:38pm est? BTW, are you British?