• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Too sell my castle or give it away!?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cant decide if I want to give away my castle or sell it. I really dont like castles. I have had so many over the years that they have lost their luster for me. I just placed an 18x18 and I am happy with a custom house....what to do what to do...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you make an event of it... leave stuff in there for people to scurry about picking up and drop it :)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also turn it over to Fluffy and he can use it as a Prize in one of his Events or Even make your own Event and use it as a Prize. Maybe get our EMs or Mesanna envolved as well! What ever you decide I'm sure it will be interesting if people get involved :) Good Luck!