• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's Zoo Spawn

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Date:
Tuesday, December 2nd 2008

Time:
Meeting At:7:30pm
Leaving At: 7:50pm
Spawn Starts At: 8:00pm

Spawn:
Destard

Meeting Point:
Felucca Destard Entrance

Hope to see you all there!
*All times are EST*

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great job tonight, everyone! Done in under 30mins *AGAIN*

50k Spawn Gold Donated
115 Animal Lore & 115 Meditation Stocked

1,000,000 Donated earlier today!

We're doing great!

Hagrid! I have your Arcane Gem!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, ok Calina. I'm just mad because I didn't know where the "after party" was held. So, I didn't know where to meet you guys to give you the gold I gathered. Strangely I didn't get a single scroll tonight...strange. I know I did mass damage. *shrugs* I had a blast. Here is a photo of us in battle with Rikktor and his dead body. Thank you all for rezzing me. :)

In battle:

Rikktor defeated:

Thank you all who came and helped. It was very fun. :)

-Hagrid (of Catskills)

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
forgot this was tonight =(
Glad u all had fun tho, =)
Someone remind me to donate some gold tommorrow hehe

M

Marcus Blackwell

Ah shoot I missed it..had intended to go but my little neice was in town this evening so took her and my brother out to eat and when I got home wasnt feeling well so took a nap and over slept..lol. Glad it went well I'll make sure not to over sleep for the next one..hehe. Any news on when the Public Harrower will be?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calina...tell me the toon I can meet you on to give you this gold...in case you want to post how much it is it's 10k.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hagrid, I'm so sorry I didn't see your post until just now! I'll be in Luna most of today on my treasure hunter, Desdemona.

Oh, and a guildie of mine donated a 120 Lore and 120 Focus (I believe, I'll have to check the second) so hopefully we'll get some money to donate out of those as well :)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Date:
Tuesday, December 9th 2008

Time:

Spawn:
Despise

Meeting Point:

Felucca Fire Dungeon Entrance (Quickest Entrance to the Spawn)

*All times are EST*

So far, we have the following skulls:
Pain
Venom
Death

The skull from last week's Rikktor was not handed in, so we can do it again at the end of our spawn cycle.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Perhaps we could get this thread sticky'd so that everyone can easily see when it was updated instead of sifting through all these other threads?

Puh-Puh-Puh Puhleeeeease?
*makes her best Roger Rabbit face*

M

Marcus Blackwell

OKay the meeting point is the Fel Fire Dungeon Enterance? Is that the T2A enterance or Serpents Hold Enterance?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Serpent's Hold, that way we can just run right into the spawn in Despise through the teleporter in the evil mage room.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great job tonight, everyone! 115 Weaving, 115 Provo, 115 Anatomy!

We currently have a total of 305,110 points from these spawns.
Once we get to 800,000 I will hold a raffle and the winner will get the spend the 800k as they see fit :)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greed, Pain, Death and Venom.
Last week's Skull of Power wasn't turned in, so we'll have to do that again.
After that, I believe all we have to do is an Oaks and we'll have another set of skulls for a second Public Harrower hosted by |eet, once we can settle on a date and time for them.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Date:
Tuesday, December 16th 2008

Time:

Spawn:

Destard

Meeting Point:
Felucca Destard Entrance

*All times are EST*

This spawn is to make up for the Rikktor Skull of Power we missed out on the week before last. After this, all we have to do is an Oaks and Cycle 2 of our Zoo Spawns will be done!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done! I wish I could join you but RL will prevent me from joining you for some time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would benefit from periodic reminders of where you are selling your scrolls.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
West End of Luna
Turn Left
Second Home on Character's Left-Hand Side (Owned by Anne Nomilly)
Vendor In White Dress with Sigil Items
Vendor: Zoo Spawn Scrolls
Shop Name: All Profits Donated!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great job tonight, everyone :) Done in about 20mins :) Both 115s stocked and Skull saved! Next week's spawn? OAKS!

Date:
Tuesday, December 23rd 2008

Time:
Meeting At: 7:30pm

Spawn:
Oaks

Meeting Point:
Felucca Vesper Bank

*All times are EST*

C

CatLord

Count me in... if nothing else I'll be just another meat shield.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The battle to get Rikktor to spawn reminded me how mean the ophidians can be...especially when they are in large numbers. Eventually though Rikktor did decide it was time to show up and battle his challengers.

With arrows flying and pet dragons chomping away the fight was a rather well controlled one. Though not in Rikktor's favor.

The beast finally met his demise and gold showered the area. Though I did not receive a power-scroll...of any kind. Still the spawn itself was a rather enjoyable one and to my knowledge the skull was secured. Thank you all who came and attended. I myself had a blast. :)

A short note: I felt the spawn itself was an enjoyable event. Any drama of that evening did not seem to occur until after the event itself. I refuse to be dragged into drama. I play Ultima Online to have fun. Any events that followed the spawn I refused to be a part of. That is all I will say on that matter.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A short note: I felt the spawn itself was an enjoyable event. Any drama of that evening did not seem to occur until after the event itself. I refuse to be dragged into drama. I play Ultima Online to have fun. Any events that followed the spawn I refused to be a part of. That is all I will say on that matter.
I agree. No drama FTW.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay everyone, great news! Rathma was kind enough to donate the three skulls for our future 3rd Harrower, and I found another one laying around :) So our next spawn cycle, we'll being doing Rats and Oaks to get our 3rd Harrower!

TY Rathma!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay! From here on out, if you're looking for the weekly information on the Zoo Spawn, simply check the Sticky'd thread at the top of our forum!

I'll be letting this thread die, and each week I'll post an update on our progress in a new thread that I'll be making next week titled "Zoo Spawn: Aftermath"

It will be the place I congratulate everyone on the night's spawn, post what scrolls we get, how much money has been donated that night, what our Zoo Points are at and what skulls we still need :)

Feel free to use that thread to also post if you had a good time or have screenshots :D

Thanks, Anne and Black Sun, for our own sticky!