• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's Santa Slay Event

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

This is a bit last minute, but I wanted to see if anyone had a team they were entering in the event tonight? I've run into a bit of a technical snag with it and would rather push it back until the 10th or so (a weekend) rather than have it be kind of...not as fun as intended.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I was not able to overcome the "snag." I sincerely apologize, but the event is going to be postponed (check the January Schedule which will be posted tonight). As a player who has participated in PvP-oriented competitions, I know it can be frustrating as they seem to be far and few between. I will do my best to make up for the delay, hopefully adding a bit more...incentive to compete. The archery/throwing event will continue as planned. Thank you.