• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonights Harry was a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abyss

Everyone who came out...wow. That was a great time!!! I'm wondering how many total ppl we had collectively down there...Great Fights! Please keep the flames to a minimum we all had a great time. I'll post my screenies if anyone wants.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the best fights I've ever had.

A hearty congrats from the Cartel to *XV* for throwing that Harrower. Y'all haven't been on even a week yet, and have shown this shard how to have a party again.

All of Cartel hopes that *XV*'s stay here on Baja is a long and good one. It's extremely gratifying playing against guilds that play hard, and play fair.

As Abyss said, thanks to everyone who came out too! We had a blast and we hope the shard is in store for more surprises in the future.

See y'all out on the field.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice to know I can farm XV here too now. I look forward to it :)

O

Onyxia

Say, where is the XV spawn located? Er... I mean guild house.

L

Lady Narsil

The fight was great and I think a good time was had by all. It has been along time since I have had that much fun and I look forward to many more nights like that to come. Thanks to all that came out and made it a good night.

O

Onyxia

LOL Lynk aka Onyxia your to busy rez killing on GL aren't ya? I'll give a hint it's in Fel near a nice 18x18 place.

A lot of pics....

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=95234

BTW I find your fight to compensate the red healers extremely funny. Always makes for some good reading.

coming soon to Baja....

Luckily the template only takes like 2 days to make. Unfortunately my equipment wont be as good - but don't worry I'll still protect my healers and start the Baja chapter of WhP.

Advance orders for "Healer Usage" permits are at a shocking 40% off. Once the character is finished the price does return to one million gold.

Group discounts are also available, 60% off. Once I make it there, they return to 20% off for group discounts.

*please note to get the group discount every guild member needs to purchase a permit*

Living life one day at a time,

Onyxia

C

Chronic Apathy

coming soon to Baja....

Luckily the template only takes like 2 days to make. Unfortunately my equipment wont be as good - but don't worry I'll still protect my healers and start the Baja chapter of WhP.

Advance orders for "Healer Usage" permits are at a shocking 40% off. Once the character is finished the price does return to one million gold.

Group discounts are also available, 60% off. Once I make it there, they return to 20% off for group discounts.

*please note to get the group discount every guild member needs to purchase a permit*

Living life one day at a time,

Onyxia
LOL You must have a lot of extra time on your hands. This stuff still makes me laugh though.

Keep fighting the good fight.

O

Onyxia

LOL You must have a lot of extra time on your hands. This stuff still makes me laugh though.

Keep fighting the good fight.
I do not have enough time, sadly. I will be starting the Baja WhP chapter, and once fully established I will step down and let another lead the chapter. My goal is to successfully establish a full schedule of healer protectors for every shard. My efforts on Great Lakes are successful, but in the "big scheme o' things" its like pissing on a forrest fire.

Fighting the good fight,

Onyxia

J

JesterKing

I do not have enough time, sadly. I will be starting the Baja WhP chapter, and once fully established I will step down and let another lead the chapter. My goal is to successfully establish a full schedule of healer protectors for every shard. My efforts on Great Lakes are successful, but in the "big scheme o' things" its like pissing on a forrest fire.

Fighting the good fight,

Onyxia
Good luck with your plan, there is like 4 Reds here.

L

Lightning

5 of us last night fought 8+ of, I believe it was The Cartel and held our own. We hold despise with pretty much ease, as LONG as it's not 3 v 10 :p It is quite refereshing fighting guilds that don't hack and cheat. :) I'd prefer all those people "dusting off there baja suits" to stay where they are... Baja can't turn into the next ATL or GL. It's fun as it is without 23048723984723987 people using "alternate methods" of playing UO. :)

*Closes the door of entrance to Baja*:talktothehand:

:)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 of us last night fought 8+ of, I believe it was The Cartel and held our own. We hold despise with pretty much ease, as LONG as it's not 3 v 10 :p It is quite refereshing fighting guilds that don't hack and cheat. :) I'd prefer all those people "dusting off there baja suits" to stay where they are... Baja can't turn into the next ATL or GL. It's fun as it is without 23048723984723987 people using "alternate methods" of playing UO. :)

*Closes the door of entrance to Baja*:talktothehand:

:)
I will say that cheating isn't as CoMmon here, but there is one guild that does.

L

Lightning

*laughs* Nice way of "secretively" pointing that one out :p

The good thing is - they are smaller :)

B

Balian of Asgard

I will say that cheating isn't as CoMmon here, but there is one guild that does.
is that all you can talk about? there are plenty of unCOMmon people in other guilds that hack and use other methods to gain unfair advantage, so quit your yapping unless you have some evidence , like screen shots of hackers sys tray or something like that, STFU already

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright the CoMmon stuff needs to stop. Next referense I see made WILL recieve a warning, and post removed.

Don't make me get mean guys, you know I love our PvPers, but rules are rules.

Remember the RoC is always in effect. I'll post a Reminder at the top of the forum as well.

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Oriana

Status
Not open for further replies.