• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's Event was Amazing

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun and interactive. Instead of the EM telling us what to do we had to get the information out of him and act upon it. We had to learn about what locations to go to and burn books.

Bennu also said in the future we can do our own thing rather than listening to what Danica or whoever is having us do stuff. So that opens a lot of possibilities for the future.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am glad he is getting back to that personally. Of course it is kinda difficult to follow a lot of the dialogue with the griefers at times. I see the ignore list getting large for an hour or two here and there :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I agree - it was a good event. Had to piece the clues together and figure it out.

I had the benefit of being in TeamSpeak with my guild so that we can all discuss where we were looking as it went along, which certainly helped. Hopefully they have more meaningful events like this in the future.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hopefully they have more meaningful events like this in the future.
Seems like we will be having lots of the same type of events going forward. Not sure who all was at the meeting after the event at EM Hall but Bennu did say at that time he is going back to telling stories, he said that is what he likes and he was tired to succumbing to player pressure in just putting out loot pinatas. So... story story story seems to be making a nice little return :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Seems like we will be having lots of the same type of events going forward. Not sure who all was at the meeting after the event at EM Hall but Bennu did say at that time he is going back to telling stories, he said that is what he likes and he was tired to succumbing to player pressure in just putting out loot pinatas. So... story story story seems to be making a nice little return :)
I agree. I've never been a fan of the "where's my drop?" crowd that is only interested in the quick buck.

Hopefully the future events will provide a meaningful story arc. I wish we could get some EM summaries / post-event reports on here to maybe talk up some of the lore...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I wish we could get some EM summaries / post-event reports on here to maybe talk up some of the lore...
Hmmmm.... me too. I have been giving some serious thought to coming out of "retirement" just to be able to do that very thing.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hmmmm.... me too. I have been giving some serious thought to coming out of "retirement" just to be able to do that very thing.
If you want to give some nice event summaries for the ATL forums, that would be super. Please feel free to share :)