• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Tonights event item, piece of EM robe

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
meee toooo.!!!!!!!!!!!! or drop one in my castle mailbox and i will owe u large i love collect mesanna items

C

colesey08

There was a guy offering 30m last night for "a piece of old EM robe".

Not everyone got one though and i dont believe they had Messana's name attached.

There were 4 winners and they all received a lantern engraved with "I played roulette with EM Messana and lived" or something along those lines.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were 4 winners and they all received a lantern engraved with "I played roulette with EM Messana and lived" or something along those lines.
Lantern reads: "I was able to see my way to beat Mesanna playing roulette - Europa"...

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Say a price , but 30 mill is a very very expensive price, cause there was more than 70 persons there , so is a lot cheaper.

C

colesey08

Say a price , but 30 mill is a very very expensive price, cause there was more than 70 persons there , so is a lot cheaper.
There was no way 70 people there - only 30-40 and 4 of those won giving you a maximum of 36 people who may have got the cloth, but like i previously said not everyone got one.

I would be surprised if there is only 25-30 pieces of cloth out there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still a huge turn out for a basic meet and greet but yes tops 40 peeps

C

colesey08

Seen one for sale on a luna vendor on the west wall for 39m

Also some guy was selling in G chat for 50m

K

Kou (DoT)

As soon as you folk can figure on a price that tickles me, I could probably be persuaded to part with mine.
Since the current positions are:
-30m is very expensive
-Someone was buying for 30m
-Someone was selling for 39m
-Someone was selling for 50m
I'm not an expert on the prices thing, but it seems like there isn't much compelling grounds for me to expect less than 30 :(

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just auction it off Kou on this board :) then whatever it goes for is what someone is willing to pay heh. Seems to be a few buyers out there.