• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonights EM event.

M

Millie

Thank you Ems for putting on the event tonight. I appreciate your time. I would like to say I had a good time but I did not. The Spawn in yew was just to much for my little char to deal with and many deaths later I was just to far behind to catch up. This was not your fault by far and I am looking forward to Going to the next event. Maybe I'll have better luck. :) Congrats to all that won.

E

El Phantasmo

Aye, Thanks EM's! We (guild) had a GREAT time!

You guys did a great job!

Thanks again!

L

Lady Mana

I would have liked to have been there ... from what I heard, though, it was pretty entertaining!

E

eccentricjules

Thank's to EM Sezja and EM Kaen! I had a great time, I think, I hope, that most of us did! I look forward to many more events.