• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's activity

• Thread starter ShephardOfArmageddon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

ShephardOfArmageddon

Back to Luna. This time Tood has has been hired to to supply my new scribe with the raw ingredients of his profession. The rouse to cover for the other character who wishes to remain unknown... salad gathering for the mayor of Luna.
So Tood summons his partner in grovelling from old, the horde minion. He needs a part to play, so we changed his name to "the salad faerie"(UO would not accept the mayor's chef, or the salad master, or the salad chef even! but it would have accepted salad tosser which I find curious) and first person they approach is Erebus.
Erebus is trying to buy all kinds of stuff and yelling about it so Tood politely interrupts:

Could I interrupt you?
go ahead
I would like to ask your assistance in a most pressing matter. You see here with me this salad faerie? He is the chef of the mayor of Luna and I have been charged with assisting him to gather ingredients for the mayor's supper.
what ingredients?
The faerie wishes to craft a magical salad of reagents. Not necromantic reagents, mind you. That would be disguisting. Would you, could you help us?
yes, sorry, I don't have necro regs
It is well, we can't use them.
Erebus gives us 20 of each magery reg
Exultations and boot licking follow.
sorry no necro regs
Don't worry. That would make a terrible salad. Grave dust?
lol

Then they approached a magey looking female from UWF. forgotten the name somehow. The story is developed this time to say that Tood had begged a job from the city of Luna and been appointed assistant to the mayorial kitchens. If he hoped to provide for his family tonight first he must provide for the mayor. So she asked, "so like what? 1 of each reg?"
No, ma'am. The mayor's an obese ******* with chins to his waistline, which you need a sextant and a good navigator to locate. But if all you've to spare is 1 reagents then that's all I can ask for... and I'll spend the rest of the evening gathering regs 1 by 1 until the mayor could be satisfied, and then return to my starving family. The conversation was quite good and she gated to Cove to give Tood 100 of each reagent. Then, to be more helpful she gated to Delucia to show Tood good herding ground.

Eventually I return to Luna after improving the story. I'm going big this time. Inscription is an expensive skill to train. I'm scheming for at least 1000 of each reagent or a big fat check to buy them with. Then I recieve a message that the shard is going down for a publish so I logged and came to Stratics instead.

Tonight's loot: 120 each reg. Begged 3 times since I've returned with 3 successes.

getting back into the game,
Tood Berklyson of the Shephards of the Armageddon
The Most Low
LUM