• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight events 7-16 8pm est

S

Steveo

This is not a formal event but I was talking to Joe AKA Ugly Wrinkleflip. WE are trying to get some people together to get some merits and bucks and maybe even notices. It always stinks when people cant go to battles because of merits or bucks. SO if anyone is interested here are the Details

8pm Est time
Kooky Grove
Sellbot Hq Pit

If people need invasions then we can teleport to River and get invasion but I think this would be a easier meeting place for people. Then we can sort and see who want to do what

I will make this a event on the calendar and we will see how it goes.

T

toontownhappy

I'm up for this, Thunderhead needs merits and I'm tired of soloing facs...:wall:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Everyone KNows I am in on this one. I might even be a co coordinator lol.

anyway see you all tonight

G

Granjell

I really should not commit myself to playing toontown every single night at dinnertime. It is not conducive to conjugal harmony.... But -- I do need the groups if I can get them. I shall have my marriage counselor view these posts if necessary (just kidding!!)

T

toontownhappy

Thundy needs 2360 merits and 500 (lol!) bucks...I'd love invasions if we can get into NR, but it's not crucial at all; I'll go with whomever, in whatever district. Mostly, I'm just sick of being shuffled in mints. :mad:
Since I can't talk in-game to all of you :cursing:, I'll be constantly checking this thread for what's happening...either that, or I'll just teleport to everyone all the time :D.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry everyone but I will not be gracing you all with my presents as I have been notified by Disney that the word "TARD" is grounds for a 72 hour BAN. So it dont look like I will be on for about 72 hours.

guess I will be a lurker in stratics warming the bench. Rooting for the HOME team.
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

G

Granjell

Sorry to hear that Joe! Did you use the word in a derogatory way towards a fellow toon?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Nope I was talking about myself at the time. I thought I was making a joke about myself. I said something like I apprecaite you helping a tard. Refering to myself. Guess Disney didn't like it. OOh well. I will be back Sunday.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well I didn't see anyone but a random low laffer who needed to defeat a cog factory, so I took him in.

L

Little Sadie

I need somewhere around 1500 so I will have to go into river. The less factories I have to do the better! LOL!

S

SSniffleslam

Nope I was talking about myself at the time. I thought I was making a joke about myself. I said something like I apprecaite you helping a tard. Refering to myself. Guess Disney didn't like it. OOh well. I will be back Sunday.
That's just plain silly...but go figure!

I'm finishing up little Sally's boss suit so I won't be there...you guys have fun..however, I'm in NR if anyone needs in.

T

toontownhappy

Well, those were two very enjoyable runs! Thanks, everyone!
I'll be in NR finishing up my last merits while ya'll do your VP, so anyone wanting to get back into NR is welcome to tp to me if needed.
Have fun!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trish and myself kicked it old school in a coin Mint with some noob who didn't know how to use Toon Up! Plus we lost one on the first battle, she wasn't the smartest tool in the shed..:dunce: Your typical Nutty Summit "ZOMG11!! let Dollar Mint cuz it's coool and I really don't need anything in here toon..lol It was fun though! :thumbsup:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You talking about yourself, there? LOL I don't recall you needing bux ..... :)
lolz Y3AH I DIDNT NED ANYTHNG IN THERA JUST H3LPNG U OUT TRISH G3TNG TAHT SUP3RVISOR!!111 BUT LIEK YEAH TEH MINT SI TEH FUNEST THNG 2 DO!1!!!11!1 OMG LIEK I PROBABLEY WIL KIL MYSELF CUZ I HAEV NO CLUE WUT SI GONG ON BUT I LIEK DONT CAER!!!!!1!11!!1!!!

:dunce: