• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight at EM HQ

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember Nathan saying he was going to revist the Orc mine tonight, so I shell be at the EM HQ at 8pm orc mask in hand in case. I hope to see you all there. But be prepared for anything, its is the caped crusader after all.

S

Seasseragh

Last night saw another disguised foray into the Orc Mine.
The gardener orc requested help with gathering ingredients in addition to the flourescent fungi, demon blood (and blood moss?) already in storage. He told us the wozzah had asked for blood.

So, they have demon blood by the barrel, orc blood running around on it´s own feet everywhere, a whole pool of blood at the idol on level two... what is it they need?
And are we willing to give it to them, just to reveal a plan that could be foiled by, for instance, blowing up, poisoning or infecting the fields?
What, if anything, was found in Blood dungeon?

C

cheerful

[OOC]

I must admit I had totally the wrong mindset last night, think the only thing we needed was the demon blood which I was about to pop down to the local conveinence store for when in fact there was an event waiting for us...who would have thought there was BLOOD Daemons in BLOOD dungeon, which in its self is a conveinence when wanting BLOOD. We got there in the end :thumbsup:

C

cheerful

We also found some bottles of 'dark luminescent liquid'
Orc alchemist's ( that are'nt there now)

and if you go to the eastern edge of level 2 you can see another dungeon...was this there before?